PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 501502503504505··· 744745746

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Honestly as the Designer and main Spriter for Kitwurm's Line I am through the roof that it's finally live and out there. I am just itching and ever impatient for the discovery of the full line so I can start posting all the stuff I've drawn since the Line was Finalized. I've got quite a bit to be honest lmao. This species hits a little close to home while maintaining the adorableness that got it on the Yes-List for being pushed as an offical Fakemon. I just hope everyone else is just as excited to see how the Line plays out from this little grumpy Cat-er-purr-ler. Fun Fact Kitwurm's original Design was a lot different than the current incarnation. It only hold 2 design elements and 2 partial from its original concept sketch.
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Oh gosh I love it!!! Also like an idiot I read it as happiness and stuffed mine full of sweethearts fhsjfis rip
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Kittybug kittybug kittybug omg ;o; This is adorable!!
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
A kittybug! I'm in love!!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Keeping this guy a secret was SO tough! I've been anticipating them for ages and I'm so glad that they're here now! I'm so happy that everyone seems to be enjoying them. I'm so eager for their melan to be discovered. ❤
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
good kitter good kitter oh my god i need five million q3q
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Sees melan Maravol sprite discovery I guess that makes this a Melan Maravol Repeat?
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
I love the new fakemon so much. It’s. Too. Fluffy.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Animela

Fun Fact Kitwurm's original Design was a lot different than the current incarnation. It only hold 2 design elements and 2 partial from its original concept sketch.
I'm interrested [Insert not ironical face of someone who gives their full attention] I don't like kitwurm. Too fluffy. They look so evilishm they should definetly be a dark type. Why PFQ staff don't stop making me want to toss all my money on delta of these 'mons. Make more dark/Ghost type, save my wallet.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
The final evo was definitely worth the wait, but I'm excited for the shiny/albino reveals - and also desperately wishing that that unhappiness item suggestion got accepted :') At least we don't have to wait for the final evo once the second evo is found for the shiny/albino
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

Pages: 123··· 501502503504505··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page