PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 500501502503504··· 744745746

Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Yeah, they are all ground types. Likely just coincidence, but still a fun type worthy of some totems! Also, he yell
Sei's AvatarSei
deffo coincidence on the ground type totems, ahah! female totem was added like 5 mins ago too since I forgot ;p and the non-totems and phanphy had albinos and melans updated to match. also yes I agree more love to donphan uwu give love to lesser loved pokemon
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Let's make some totem of the less picked starter then. Give more love to emboar. Kinda curious to see their mega counterpart since Maroark have a mega and a totem. Not something I want want, but y'all staff make pretty good sprite, so I dunno, I like to see more of them. Totem dophan make me want to delta hunt some of them and my friend Mewwygum really like the new "pistache" look to albino phanpy. Don't tell her, but I'm gonna get her one ;)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
The newest tourney mon is SO CUTE OMG and I haven't even seen what the regular one looks like yet xDDD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
the new exclusive is soo cute !i love it soo much
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Oh gosh, the cutest fluffy kitten bug ever! With very unusual evolution ways, I should say. I can feel, it will be one of my favorites <3 btw, how is it so we still don't have anything to lower happiness faster? Some Energy Powder, eh?
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
If you have a red gigaremo you could use that, i think thats the fastest thing edit: ive been told it might not work actually lol
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Canine's AvatarCanine
Red gig won't work since they can't breed yet <3
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Wait it evolves? Oh
Cele's AvatarCele
I love the Kitwurm line so much I've been waiting for this for months sksksksk it was the first sekrit I learned as a baby staff member and do y'all know how hard this thing was to keep to myself? I mean LOOK AT IT it's an adorable baby and the art team did a fantastic job I'm gonna need a hoard of these okay ty bye
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 500501502503504··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page