PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 364365366367368··· 748749750

Kang's AvatarKang
Ah!!! I really love this fakemon omg!!!!! <3 One day I will hunt you you fantastic dark creature you! Ahhhhhh!!!! :D
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
W H E E Z E I NEED 40 it's absolutely fantastic thank you;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Ohhh gosh the evos are absolutely gorgeous… I love them so much, especially the final evo
Avatar by safi of Quark, who was designed for me by CloverPatch My username used to be Cosmere413.
LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
Hmm. I wonder what the melan will look like, that thing already looks like one. Really cool though, i love the Angler Dog.
WE ARE THE RIOLU NATION! WE NO DA WEH! Ive got a new Shop! Yay! Follow the pokemon if your interested! CLICK ME FISH! SO CLOSE!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
And a link to a pretty cool raffle.
banner made by Anchali
Yeah... The moment the melan is discovered for the entire line I will post the masterpost for the line

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
eura's Avatareura
sadsd kNSAKDJ NDSKFJ N I love the final evolution for the bezerell line! Deep sea creatures are awesome. that radioactive green and spines on the back are 100% my aesthetic! That's also why I think the regular looks better than the shiny. I wasn't expecting much from this fakemon just judging by the first evo, which was a bit of a disappointment, but the rest of the line is absolutely incredible! I also love the dex description for bezermutt that hints at the relationship between the bezerell line and the skeleco line, really gives the pfq fakemon more depth and makes them more interesting pls don't roast sprites are hard to reference off of
Predictions for new fakemons' Egg Groups: Season 8: Skeleco line: Water 3/Water 2, Water 2/Water 3, Water 2/Dragon, Water 3/Dragon, Dragon/Water 2, or Dragon/Water 3 Bezerell Line: Water 3/Water 1 or Water 1/Water 3 Ayeren Line: any combination of Field, Humanlike, and/or Fairy Klaatupillar Line: Bug. For sure Season 7: Pasovan: Field Minibitt Line: Fairy/Mineral Glaquine Line: Field/Water 2 based on what Dusky said about the Dratini line Tillink Line: Definitely Field, maybe Monster
Celesteela is so pretty!
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Can I just say that the Celesteela sprite in general is amazing? That's the kind of thing that would be tough as hell to fit in a sprite, and it's just awesome tbh. This also means that Shiny rank is now obtainable as well, which is honestly really exciting! C:
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Sei's AvatarSei
[cries bc Celesteela was a nightmare] Sci is the real hero though. Fixed my work. Colors were me tho. :'D

Pages: 123··· 364365366367368··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page