PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 363364365366367··· 748749750

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Let's wait until the entire line is discovered, before posting concept stuff ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
My baby now You guys did an amazing job! I absolutely love the theme you got on this fakemon! Can't wait to see what the melan/albino/shiny looks like too ! I almost want to stop my hunt for them...
You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Let's wait until the entire line is discovered, before posting concept stuff ;)
Sorry. ;-; I'm just excited since I like the new fakemon. Plus I like seeing concepts on things I like or have interest in. ;0; Cause so far when artsy staffy staff show off the concepts behind things I tend to enjoy reading about said concepts.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Another spoopy water pokemon? heck. I don't really like it but I like the colors on the normal and albino..
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Not too big on the new fakemon, but this is just an issue my eyes have with dark colors in small amounts of space, nothing against the design or the fakemon, I just really need to focus in order to see everything on the sprite.
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
Crowvict's AvatarCrowvict
OH MY GOSH!!!! Defintally adding to my hunt list now ;u; I may wait till next season though. But I'm so in love with this line it's not even funny <3 Can't wait to see the melan >///<
Avatar art was done by PrismPaws on Twitter. Character's belong to Me.
Díonysus's AvatarDíonysus
that last evo completely won me over and now i must hunt it
[ avatar is official Elden Ring art ]
Oh gosh it's not a frog!! And i love it so much!!!! Like yeah i love frogs but ooooh man. Cool deep sea monsters? Yes!
Icon and character in icon both by me.
Weidelein's AvatarWeidelein
I love the Lovecraftian demon fish That evo chain is not at all where I expected it to go but it's wonderful! curious to see the melan color scheme since the normal one is so dark already.
SOON
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
wowww it got angler-y I love angler pokemon owo I reaalllyyy like the final evo especially the albino's colors! I like the normal one with the yellow eyes and the shiny with its complementery colors, also the albino has a sortve magenta and yellow? i love yellow uwu

Pages: 123··· 363364365366367··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page