PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 317318319

Combee's AvatarCombee
i didn't take a freakin picture but i hatched DOUBLE ALBINO and A SHINY in the same party and im ANGY
☆ charm lending ☆ box hunts ☆ s/a hunts ☆ gem sales ☆ & more
code & art (c) kyrrah & Astral
SparrowHawk's AvatarSparrowHawk
siiiiigh troll party eevees they're so mean!
When should one start complaining about not getting melan. Asking for a friend haha For two days I haven't hatched a shingle albino in the total of 288 eggs, while on 18th I hatched 4 and got trolled by hatching the last egg in one party albino and the very next party first egg was shiny. 27th albino on 1825 and 32nd shiny on 1826. And even my shiny hatching rate dropped after I passed 1k chain. Current chain: 2,192. I don't really expect specials since this is a long gem hunt but I'm just getting concerned as I want to do melan legendary hunt via supplier and if this gets to be my luck. Welp. I'm doomed. ;;
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
nikao's Avatarnikao
... who know maybe next poke, or next party is already melan ;) But you already could complain at egg 100-1000 or less or more, when you want, for some it is when they had there melan...from what i did read... or the most long chain they ever did for some other people...not easy to hatch one egg after the next from same poke^^ good luck with m-s-a^_^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm only at 1402 chain but I've use like, three crystals in total. And there was time like I get an albino in a party, then a shiny in the second one, then an albino in the third party. Sally is taunting me. I've also get two twins (2 shiny & 2 albinos) if I ever hatch triplet I wouldn't be surprise, but I won't be happy about it. Complaining didn't work, I didn't get a melan in my party
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
aaaaa, hatched 527+ eggs today with all boosts (except arceus) and delta'd 5 parties.. and didnt get any delta specials hdfkadsf ;w; at a chain of 2,826 now
BlueRaichu's AvatarBlueRaichu
I haven't gotten a single melan yet.. Sally, please...
Avatar by BlubGod (Used with permisson)
michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
Wow thats just downright brutal. Best of luck with it, hope that melan comes very soon!
Combee's AvatarCombee
1 melan and 3 troll parties today
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Hoo boy, okay. Saw the bonus counters and was like YEAH this would be a great day to get some steel gems and maybe finish up that magnemite hunt I got to 3.1K literally last year the time the Great Server Crash of 2019. Left us with ugly type race scores but ah well. So many good things today. Ravyne, Garth, Shazi, Dusky, and to top it all off, new drop this coming reset! BRAND NEW FEATURE WHAT?? Hell yeah HYPE. It was a bit of a pain to do all my breeding but that's fine, I was planning on clicking a buttload anyway. At least two buttloads. All the more motivation to finish up this chain before it hit. Please be nice to me. Sally. Sally my pally my darling my sunshine... you absolute stinkbomb where my melan??? All the boosts, I'm talking Arceus, charms, radars, a crystal, a very long chain, plus so many good bonuses, and nothing? Barely any specials to speak of. The last four eggs in my party are my last from the shelter, supplier's full, and I don't feel comfortable dipping into the fresh batch of DCP I literally just bought. edit: dipped into almost 60 dcp for this last hour and... nothing. Y u do this to me, Sally? Last four eggs. What are the odds? I'll tell ya: slimmer than a slim jim.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page