PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 317318319320321322

pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
coming up on 6k eggs and no melan yet, lol
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
Finished TR on a high (most points in a race yet), loads of special's; here’s to hoping that Skitty graces me with a melan soon - 4k in and nothing is a little heartbreaking
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'm at 2,380 eggs in this Scatterbug hunt and still no melan I just want one Sally please I wanna move on and hunt something else
Pfp from Pfq
BlueBlissey's AvatarBlueBlissey
i feel like i dont really have a right to complain yet but 255 entei... no melan during TR, no melan with the z-crystals even today, 21 sei boost, and no shinies even I've gotten a few shinies and albinos now but no melan? I'm almost out of summons too, I only have 60ish left I may have to put the hunt on hold...

Stan || Blue - 27 - He/Him

Check out My Shops + Journal!
x 36/500
The Villa! The Garden! The Storage Area!
Lv. 100 — +15,707,744
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 0%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +10,598,753
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Click us to learn about our species!
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
yeahhhhh sei days are not it for me anymore in terms of melans. the last sei melan i hatched was on march 31st, nearly a month ago- despite 20+ power sei days seeming more common. in fact, i seem to have better luck without the sei boost since a majority of my melans have come on regular days. i wonder if something’s up or if my luck is just bad…(well, a couple of people are still hatching melans today so it’s likely the latter) i also just realized that when breeding genderless mons with ditto, the eggs have a higher chance of being a normal delta because of the ditto. which means hatching a water delta melan magnemite is gonna be much tougher than i thought 💀… edit: 160k interactions chasing rus with no luck + a ton of lucky eggs and two SLEs to try to hatch as much as i can...i even caved and activated a Z-crystal, which means i'm on full boosts now. sally, is that not what you want?? 😭 for me to give in and actually use a Z-crystal for once LOL? man, what an unlucky day

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Just broke 7k on my vulpix chain and no melan yet lol. I find it really funny that my favorite Pokemon is giving me the most trouble xD Usually I can get at least one melan within 2k eggs or so but vulpix is my white whale I suppose. To be fair, I did start this hunt back before uber charms were changed to increase melan odds, so about half hatches are from those days I am determined though! ♥
Avatar by: my best friend for me
starfair's Avatarstarfair
reached over 6k eggs on my trapinch hunt, and i wish my luck would adjust a little, cus i feel like i've gotten so many albino trapinch and still 0 melans.. the chances never seem to get better sometimes T__T!! ARGHHH
*PFP from the PMD Sprite Repository
only now getting to +1k on this hunt but complaing because of how many boosts been going lately with no melan!COME ON SALLY GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
Can someone explain to me what the point is anymore about having everything active on a sei day and still only getting 2 shinies on an 1800+ Chain? Z crystal? Obtained Hypermode? Obtained Shiny charm? Obtained Albino radar? Level 7 I'm getting so frustrated with this site. It's not even worth the money to find the melas anymore. For anyone curious here is my stats for today alone for this hunt: Pausing this chain: Chain paused at: 1884 Shinies found: 4 Albinos found: 1 Mela's found: 0 Eggs hatched: 270 Shinies are supposed to average 1/40. My stat ended at 1/67, not terrible but still insanity with EVERYTHING active. Albinos we were NEVER given the average rate. Melas we were NEVER given the average rate. Tell me again how these rates are fair? I'm trying to be as polite as I can but when the main goal is to find melas and we're stopped from finding them to the insane rate, it gets to the point I don't have joy for this game anymore. Changed hunts and found a mela in less than 50 eggs. Wish it was the torchic.
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
i just started my first serious melan hunt, i'm a little over 200 eggs in, and yalls stories of 3000+ egg chains TERRIFY me. ive had a mixed bag with my luck so far when it comes to special hunts - ive barely been able to hatch one albino for this hunt so far but got TONS of albinos during the type race including a beautiful delta albino. that boost goes hard. HOWEVER knowing Sally she'll turn my luck on me and ill be hatching sobble eggs for the next 4 months im wishing everyone best of luck and that they get their purple sparkles soon!

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
lvl up field pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 6/1/0/359

Pages: 123··· 317318319320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page