PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
yeahhhhh sei days are not it for me anymore in terms of melans. the last sei melan i hatched was on march 31st, nearly a month ago- despite 20+ power sei days seeming more common. in fact, i seem to have better luck without the sei boost since a majority of my melans have come on regular days. i wonder if something’s up or if my luck is just bad…(well, a couple of people are still hatching melans today so it’s likely the latter) i also just realized that when breeding genderless mons with ditto, the eggs have a higher chance of being a normal delta because of the ditto. which means hatching a water delta melan magnemite is gonna be much tougher than i thought 💀… edit: 160k interactions chasing rus with no luck + a ton of lucky eggs and two SLEs to try to hatch as much as i can...i even caved and activated a Z-crystal, which means i'm on full boosts now. sally, is that not what you want?? 😭 for me to give in and actually use a Z-crystal for once LOL? man, what an unlucky day

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 15274
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page