PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 315316317318319··· 322323324

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Nearly at 1700 eggs and still haven't seen a melan Scatterbug I've been at this hunt since the end of last month's type race but I just want to see the purple sparkles so I can move on and start a new hunt
Pfp from Pfq
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
I just got my first ever troll party😭😭. Now I understand the feeling. it's albino then shiny. Not helping that I've hunted inferno Torchic and it's shiny is black. Got so excited for the black sprite until I see the yellow star💀💀 I know I'm very early in the hunt, with less than 200 hatch. But the clicks is killing me😭
Score: 708
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
Of course we get a high roll sei day the day I forget to charge my shiny charms 😭. This has been a very long Hunt so I'm tempted to just Max out all my chances today to hatch the rest of my dogs...
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:1600
Currently hunting:Sizzlipede for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All profile art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission TR sprite is the pokefarm sprites for Sizzlipede, animated by me
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
ok, i wish to complain i have spent A LOT.. of dp today so far oh joy, a normal delta troll party, im so happy/s i hope i can at least get more non-normal deltas... they dont look that bad but cmon i have WAY too many, is the influence really that strong?
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 4,971 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
girl what is happening, i'm over halfway through my daily eggs, full boosts (-Z crystal), 4.8k chain (72% LCB), 23 sei power, and no specials at all. (well, i hatched one albino soon after reset, but nothing else since) every party i hatch with nothing i'm just like aaahahaha sally...sallyyyyy it's getting kinda scary in this house. anywho, remind me to always temper my expectations for sei days, regardless of my boosts and current chain- especially with the higher sei power days bc i swear they actually nerf my chances if anything 😭 edit: 402 shelter point spent so far…dipping into budget vouchers now. today was such a bust lol. ah well, at least i’m buffing up my chain and getting closer to 5k. that should help my melan chances, right? 😅…right?

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 9613
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

ok, i wish to complain i have spent A LOT.. of dp today so far oh joy, a normal delta troll party, im so happy/s i hope i can at least get more non-normal deltas... they dont look that bad but cmon i have WAY too many, is the influence really that strong?
This is truly the curse of delta hunting genderless pokemon 😭 If you want to be safe I'd recommend using the supplier to bypass the delta influence if possible. Hopefully when you hatch a melan its not a normal ;w;
Icon by me!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I've hatched 1838 eggs still no melan Scatterbug I want this hunt to be over with I've hatched 30 shiny and like 5 albinos my hypermode expired yesterday and my Uber expires in 10 days... Please Sally let me be done with this hunt I just want 1 melan please🙏
Kumashe's AvatarKumashe
After being put in the wringer by my growlithe hunt, 3000+ eggs before the first melan, this electrike hunt is going awfully on a sei day. NO specials after 200 eggs with all the boosts I can give it. I do not want another 3000+ melan hunt, please save me melan electrike. Save me
Icon drawn by me! Dunban xenoblade and Gourmand rain world my beloved
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

---
This is truly the curse of delta hunting genderless pokemon 😭 If you want to be safe I'd recommend using the supplier to bypass the delta influence if possible. Hopefully when you hatch a melan its not a normal ;w;
dude, i didnt know it would be this bad..!!! pretty much 50% of my deltas are normal i may be almost out of delta points but next time im keeping that in mind hahaha.......... (explodes)
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
what is this even called?? Hunt still isnt over though and getting low on adopts for the rest of the Sei day... hoping to get this done before 10k but considering i didnt get a single one until 6k im scared im gonna have another bad luck streak ;-;.

Pages: 123··· 315316317318319··· 322323324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page