PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 322323324325326327328329

Yuloo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloo
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Eevee is terrible 1,855 saved chain im going back to after type race sally this is a plee every hunt has been so kind but eevee. the second i pause eevee to hunt fletchling you bless me with a 6 melan chain?!?! Like what just please please i need like 18 melans from this chain just be nice
miha's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmiha
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Wow 3000 eggs and still not a single melan piggy. I really wanted one before the type race. So so mean. Plus I have the impression there are bad days, shiny days and albino days. Like on some days I get no special at all, on others just shinys on albino days only albinos. Not like a lot, but like one or two each day. It is just weird. And yes, I have all boni outside of z-chrystals which I only use from time to time.
VEGGIE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVEGGIE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
sally, darling - my beloved; it has been a week and some days since you've last given me a bug. i am begging for a pinch of love ;v;
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

always looking for white belts hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Cledànio's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCledànio
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Uhh Sally please.... I want only one melan, like... any melan ahahah So many unsuccessful hunts already qnq

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

summon_mun.png0/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; dragon.png 6339
mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
very apprehensive about sei day tomorrow because i only have enough DP for 177 eggs and despite having full boosts (and actually using a Z-crystal for once), my melan luck with this hunt hasn't been very good compared to my previous hunt. if i don't hatch that delta melan magnemite tomorrow, that'll be a lot of wasted DP and ZC 😦... i've never delta melan hunted before so i'm not sure if i'm optimistic about my chances. hmm...

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
d.pngq.png7.pngq.pngf.pnga.png grass.png Score: 10337
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Okay now I'm getting impatient with this hunt. 2,365 hatches so far, over 40 shinies, and no melan in sight. Just hurry up, Poochyena, this feels worse than the Oddish shinyhunt I did in Alpha Sapphire and that took over 1,000 Oddish because I had literally no boosts beyond being able to use horde battles.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
champion.pnge.png
I havent even counted my shiny and albino count, im at over 3k and im juyst releasing shinys and albinos at this point, i just want to be done.
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
sigh... sally was so nice to me with scyther (3 melans in just over 750 eggs) but no such luck with skarmory :(
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 1640ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Maligator's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMaligator
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
My Melan hunts have been not nice to me at all. I’ve been unable to even get shinies and albinos from my hunts, and I’m boosted to the max possible for me at my rank 😡 so I’ve given up on my Hydrark hunt for a bit and I guess I’ll go after some shiny legends… I knew my previous luck streak was too good to last! 2 Melan Pepyre within 580 eggs? Nah, too good! Now I get 1000000 years of icky luck 😭🤣
starfair's Avatarstarfair
master.pnge+.png
I swear it feels like the uber charm didn't help my odds at all..
*PFP from the PMD Sprite Repository

Pages: 123··· 322323324325326327328329

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page