PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 317318319

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Myrror

This Meowth hunt is taking sooo long! I'd really like three melans, but I've chained over 9000 eggs and have yet to hatch one.
Ah jeez thats my worst fear. I have the same goal owo
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Myrror

This Meowth hunt is taking sooo long! I'd really like three melans, but I've chained over 9000 eggs and have yet to hatch one.
Ah yeah, that's what happened with my stupid Noibat hunt. Took over 9k eggs, and I was pretty ticked at that point. Luckily all 3 of them came to me within a few hundred eggs, so hopefully you'll have the same luck, especially since you have Arceus rank and your melan boost is pretty high right now. But yeah that's rough, hope your luck turns around! D:
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
beemo's Avatarbeemo
I want my Delta Melan so bad that I’ve started sacrificing my other Melans for points. I started with 10 Mimikyus, 2 Pumpkaboos, and 4 Phantumps. I now have 2 Mimikyus, 1 Pumpkaboo, and 2 Phantumps. I’m crying. Someone send help.
I don’t have a signature.
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
You're insanely passionate about the delta melan eh? 6k+ with Charmander and nothing ... at least I can work on the badge and pair as I go for perfect IV timid ones ... lol. Because normal melan hunting isn't hard enough /sarcasm
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
beemo's Avatarbeemo
Very. It’s kind of destorying me, though. I refuse to hatch eggs now if I don’t have points, so I won’t get anymore non-delta Melans.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
This is mostly about the usage of Z-Crystals. IMO : I've used Z-Crystals before. For one hunt I charged my radar with a crystal for 3 days. No Albino. No Melan. Even with Arceus Rank. Now I've hatched a Melan without the use of a Z-Crystal when I was Champion & now Arceus rank. I would love a melan but before the Mods introduced the crystals, I was getting up to 12 Albinos in a hunt under 1.2k. Now I'm getting 1x Albino. The Sei bonus day that recently passed, I used a Z-Crystal. I manage to hatch my first albino just under 600 eggs. Z-Crystals are broken. IDK something is just odd. IDK IDK. -cries
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
Azure-Sketch's AvatarAzure-Sketch
So I finished my first melan hunt a while back (I got a melan Oshawott in about 800 eggs), and now I'm nearly up to 4.3k in my melan Mudkip hunt and have hatched several shinies and albinos, but no melan... I feel like Sally's jipped me
  • Badges
  • Advertisements
  • Credits
King Lux badge-kingsgym
Moonlight Gym
Amethyst Gym
Gym Where the Stars Collide~
The Chilly Gym
Flavortown Gym
FireStorm Badge
pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
i've been lucky enough to hatch a random albino mewtwo but i cant get myself a melan im so depressed-acito honestly
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I think Sally took all of my luck and plunked it into my early melan, I'm almost at 4k without seeing another purple sparkle and I'm just so done with this fish. Please, please be nicer on my melan Arceus hunt Sally. ;^;

Pages: 1234··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page