PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 317318319

I've never done a melan hunt, but I'm planning on hunting Reshiram once I get at least 50-100 White Stones (I might just try to get at least 1 shiny and 1 albino and not make it a full on melan hunt, as melan hunting a legendary would likely cost me my last few braincells and/or my sanity) Edit: Unrelated, but I just noticed that as of posting this, the thread has 111 subs and 1111 posts N O I C E
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 15+ ~ -5 Server Time pfp drawn by me ~ Reshiram gif is from the Pokémon anime
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
ugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh i hate this hunt!!!!!! i started it a few months ago for grass typerace, where one day i had hatched over 700 eggs on a niet day and got nothing. eventually paused because i was exhausted. saw near max sei today and unpaused on impulse. big mistake!!!! 127k clicks, 300+ eggs hatched, absolutely nothing. i am so aggravated with this website and melan hunting in general. seeing any melans hatched under 2k makes me so angry because of this i know 2.5k isn't a huge chain but with an exclusive it's so freaking exhausting unpausing this is always a waste of time and money idk why i bother trying
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I'm not very far in my mareep hunt, but I've seen everyone's hunts and all this 'melan luck' is exasperating. All these hunts are horrendous, now I'm discouraged, by the fact that so many players have this horrendous, ridiculous, worthless 'bonus' I was going to buy 5000-7000zc from the site, but I feel that the upgrades and bonus wouldn't do a single thing. I would quit if I didn't have so many supportive friends helping me here. I feel so crestfallen and depressed. I feel like I don't belong here, because I'm like the one who hasn't hatched a melan. I've reached Arceus rank before, so I could have better luck. I've only gotten like 3 albinos and 2 shinies. Me: 'Sally Sally I need better luck please my friends have hatched melans and I haven't.' Me again: Sally Sally you absolute nitwit I'm down at the heels and you think just normal mareep would help me? I'd be grateful for a troll party at least I doubt buying any bonuses would help me hunt, I don't understand why my poor self try so desperately hunting while being exasperated and spending precious money for literally NOTHING? Sally you twit, can't you see some people are trying so hard and suffering right under your nose? Where's the nice Sally? Wait, is there a nice Sally? Why is this Sally treating me like a buffoon? Is there even a Sally in this game? Am I wasting my money for literally nothing, is that the point of this game? I'm so confused and upset, I don't see a point of this game. Some players are hopping to the 'la-la land' of this game, with easily hatched melans, while others are literally stuck in hell, boiling with anger, while still hunting for melans, with worthless bonuses. I can't believe it. I'm actually tired of this stupid hunting. Why do I even spend my precious time on this game, if I can't even hatch a melan even when trying and putting effort into hunting?
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
I just-- It was a 24 Sei Day yesterday. I hatched every Magquaza summon I could, and it's only over 300, but... not even one shiny? I get more shinies on way lower Sei Days! And y'know, if it wasn't a shiny, it'd have been nice to get that early melan. Magquaza are expensive sky sneks. SYSTEM, my point is: It's a summoned monster. Gimme A Break. D: It's not like I don't hunt with every possible boost there is for this corrupted thing!
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
wow e I hatched 391 eggs yesterday with full boosts and hit a chain of 1.9k, and I'm thankful for the amount of shinies, but I'm still without melan and I'm kinda bummed lol!! :(
michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
I really don't like complaining, but this Tropius hunt is really a drag at this point. 54 shinies and countless albinos later, 42% increase of hatching a melan, 2814 hatched. It wouldn't be soo bad if I hadn't put more money into Z-Crystals/charms than any other hunt before and it has 6k EHP :S
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Ahahahaha for some reasons these naughty lil fighting bears hate me? Every time I pull out the crystal all my specials just... disappear. And it's just this hunt. Specifically. I've never gone a full day without at least one or two specials, but I easily went two-three days without a single special panda towards the beginning of the month. With full boosts to boot. What??? Stop holding my pandas bears hostage, Sally. Fun fact: Panda in Cantonese is literally "bear cat". For the longest time I thought it was "red cat" because bear and red sound very similar. Looked it up just now and just realized I was saying it wrong all thesse years and no one stopped me. So. That's fine lol. Sally give me malen.

rude sally

Edit - 8:40-ish server-time, 1:40-ish my time: AHAHAHA MY LAST PARTY WAS A TROLL My god. This is my second crystal. 3636 hatched. This was the very first hunt I saved since the PR sticks came out AND THIS IS THE LUCK I GET??? Pandas WHY
I guess we'll have to leave it up to chance since I won't be using another crystal.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Ahahahaha for some reasons these naughty lil fighting bears hate me? Every time I pull out the crystal all my specials just... disappear. And it's just this hunt. Specifically. I've never gone a full day without at least one or two specials, but I easily went two-three days without a single special panda towards the beginning of the month. With full boosts to boot. What??? Stop holding my pandas bears hostage, Sally. Fun fact: Panda in Cantonese is literally "bear cat". For the longest time I thought it was "red cat" because bear and red sound very similar. Looked it up just now and just realized I was saying it wrong all thesse years and no one stopped me. So. That's fine lol. Sally give me malen.
don't mind my butting in Fun fact: 'Red' is pronouced 'hong' and 'Bear' is pronounced 'shong'! anyways, goodluck with that hunt c:
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
well.... that's depressing. 5.4k eggs hatched. all upgrades and bonuses (except arceus and z-crystal). my last melan was at 4.1k but the melan before that was 2.9k. i swear this hunt has been the most unluckiest.

welp

my favorite pokemon of the gen and it's cursed. i'm so tired of this hunt. i have spent so much money and z-crystals on this hunt for basically trash. i'm gonna keep hatching eggs until 6k. hopefully i get my melan by then. if not then i will be pausing because i cannot keep this up. i'm too tired.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
I started doing a Rufflet mini-hunt for Type Race (since I'm on Flying this month), and I have not hatched a single special. I'm not really looking for melans, just decided to do a hunt for Type Race instead of just hatching whatever Flying-types I found in the shelter

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page