PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Hoo boy, okay. Saw the bonus counters and was like YEAH this would be a great day to get some steel gems and maybe finish up that magnemite hunt I got to 3.1K literally last year the time the Great Server Crash of 2019. Left us with ugly type race scores but ah well. So many good things today. Ravyne, Garth, Shazi, Dusky, and to top it all off, new drop this coming reset! BRAND NEW FEATURE WHAT?? Hell yeah HYPE. It was a bit of a pain to do all my breeding but that's fine, I was planning on clicking a buttload anyway. At least two buttloads. All the more motivation to finish up this chain before it hit. Please be nice to me. Sally. Sally my pally my darling my sunshine... you absolute stinkbomb where my melan??? All the boosts, I'm talking Arceus, charms, radars, a crystal, a very long chain, plus so many good bonuses, and nothing? Barely any specials to speak of. The last four eggs in my party are my last from the shelter, supplier's full, and I don't feel comfortable dipping into the fresh batch of DCP I literally just bought. edit: dipped into almost 60 dcp for this last hour and... nothing. Y u do this to me, Sally? Last four eggs. What are the odds? I'll tell ya: slimmer than a slim jim.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page