PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 317318319

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ok so I've hatch three twins today and one of them is even: Come on xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Who knew I'd be back here so soon?? like, in the day. It's four and a half hours into the new day and I've already hatched my measly 266 eggs from the shelter, and that's with the mini-heart attack of "this egg has been snatched up by someone else" popping up a lot in the beginning (sidenote: I don't like the wording lol). Also sorry to sandwich post. You know the drill, I got everything goin for me. Chain is now at 4214 (your 4.2k chain grants a "63.0% LC bonus" lmao lies). Wish I coulda saved my Steel Crystal, but I thought today would be it and I could go ghost hunting but NAH. We really holding out for Sei day tomorrow, eh? Another day, another crystal. Ugh... I'm scared to order from the Supplier tho cuz there's no way to influence nature and knowing my luck, this would make my agnoizing over finding a naughty magnet pointless :/

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Went a while without a fully charged albino radar or shiny charms and so it has been a while since my last troll party and I had forgotten just how miserable they are. The long chain bonus of 52.5% feels like a joke honestly.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Am officially at 4000 chained Snowbee on this hunt, and thus I believe a maxed out Unarceus chain bonus. Hopefully the first melan won't take too much longer to show up? Especially with the Sei bonus tomorrow... something's gotta give eventually, right? Edit: Well, sort of!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Elkwarden's AvatarElkwarden
-vibrates into the fifth dimension- At least its my first albino after hitting 2000 on the chain....
Sina142's AvatarSina142
I hate to complain, but three sets of twins in three back-to-back parties, that's a bit much for me. I've used charms since Dreepy was released, and have maxed/ nearly maxed my star pass everyday, and still nothing. Let's see if complaining gives me some luck.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
I love Sei day because I get the most albinos. Out of over 295 eggs hatched today, 7 albinos and 4 shinies, (which in itself isn't bad but I'm already two fields full of shinies and albinos) still no melan to be seen despite chain reaching almost 4k (3,849). The funny part about this is the fact I'm going to upgrade my normal badge to wishalloy and probably still not get melan by the time I need to move to another hunt. Yet, I don't want to break such long chain without melan. I feel stuck. :/
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
ugh i'm losing hope on my applin hunt not a single melan yet
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I'm only at like 1.1k, so I guess really I can't complain much, but I've already had 20+ albinos and fewer shinies. I used a z crystal during sei day with high hopes, then only hatched 1 shiny during the potd yesterday. I was hoping to make this one a quick hunt, but I'm thinking it'll end up around like 3k. Which still isn't bad, but Nickit hunt spoiled me with 4 melans under 3k eggs. (I'm still not sure why that happened). I'm salty? I just want,, my green, snot-faced baby bear. I've also hatched like the majority of my eggs over 3 days, so there's that, too. :) pls bear
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
So it’s Shazi day, right? Full boosts, minus crystal. I’m maxing out my shelter adoptions for the day, and I’ve hatched another 100 from my daycare already. A good 400+ hatches. Two shinies and a singular albino. And the albino was ONE shiny away from one of the other two. Sally, why?
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page