PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 317318319

Mintyleaf's AvatarMintyleaf
Level 7 albino radar, 27+ chain, sei day, and only got a troll party plus 1 albino
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
so, sally : when am I going to get my melan glam rock goon? I’ve attained a chain of over 2,000 just yesterday and not one has shown. all boosts including my now-dying HM and über and the exception of z-crystal. now this is epic
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!
Sadismancer's AvatarSadismancer
I just had an albino and shiny hatch next to each other. I wanna cry.
Jax (He/him). 33. Eng.
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Well I just got my first troll party with them hatching directly next to each other. Thanks Sally *sarcasm*

× 226/1000
~☆~Avatar made by me~☆~
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Got a troll party just now and ... I think Sally is mocking me one last time before I hit Arceus rank for the first time.
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Thanks Sally... Needed my first troll party >.<

Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Not so much a complaint about melan hunts as a complaint about circumstances *surrounding* a melan hunt - i'm on 3,129 3,130 now, my laptop is in the shop, and it is very frustrating to be stuck on mobile for the weekend. Mobile PFQ is great and all, but with the skin/extension I use I can't hunt for it to the best of my ability OR pay for Hypermode until I get it back, which may be as early as tomorrow (which I bet'll be another Sei day) but I'm scared it won't be cus it's a keyboard replacement job. It's a shame too - i really wanted to discover the Melan Totem Snowquen with this hunt, and I have a feeling by the time I hatch a girl someone will have got there first. If they do, it can't be helped; just a lesser degree of complaint, I suppose *twiddles thumbs*
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
like 4 troll parties on the pep hunt during sei day feels so rough being able to only get 50 eggs or so a day makes this a feels bad hunt
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
cries i just want a melan or three
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Another bonus day with trash luck to make me question whether I even want to be on this site 4500 Yamper, every bonus available that I can use (plus Sei yesterday)... No Melan. I get increasingly angry watching the same people hunt successfully over and over as time goes by without my own payoff for these hunts. A month and a half since I've hatched a Melan. Roughly 8,000 eggs in a couple chains. Multiple Z-Crystals I've wasted my money on, DCP wasted, Delta Points wasted... I'm frustrated and feel like giving up.

Pages: 123··· 106107108109110··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page