PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 616617618619620··· 748749750

Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I'm afraid I'm not too big of a fan of this new fakemon either. I really don't like saying that, but something about the evo just doesn't look right to me. The first form? I actually like that one quite a bit. I also really enjoy the concept behind the line in general, door knockers/portals/doors, but something about the final execution didn't really hit it off for me. It's a beautifully made sprite, love the colors, love the concepts, just I'm afraid this one doesn't hit it home for me. Oh well. I just see it like other in real life Pokemon. Every Pokemon will be someone's favorite. :) Still good work as always. Edit: Going partly off of what others said, itd been real interesting if it's final evo had some sort of like extra eerie factor to it. Because I can so see it as a thing where it's supposed to look goofy, but then like have some Cracked Open/Opened Up state where behind that derpy smile, ya see this freaky spirit. This is NO suggestion whatsoever, I understand the rules with that stuff, this is SOULY just my own interpretation of it to maybe give some kind of reason as to why its goofy to throw off foes and me just sharing my thoughts. :0
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
annador's Avatarannador
I'm gonna be honest, I really dont understand the EB Natu change. Why are there two head feathers? The eye feels super awkward and kinda out of place. Also, the weedle confuses me. Weedle is 1 foot tall. Natu is 8 inches. Unless for some reason the early bird variant is a giant this makes no sense. I feel like the generic worm was a nicer touch.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
i personally dont understand the change either, why? there are plenty of other varients/exclusives that i feel like needed the update/resprite more, early bird natu was completely fine how it was before. the sprite kinda is awkward... i dont really get the dark green spot on the head and making it darker over all, and the two feathers too. i do like EB xatu better, but again, geniune question if it has an answer/if someone can answer, why them out of every other mon?? and why the change and design choices? (and are there any more resprites planned?)
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I don't know, IMO the early bird line's needed some attention for a while. To me it always just looked like a shiny version of the original line and nothing more, so it's nice to see some, yknow, variance for this variant. (also, you could telllll it was an older sprite, it looked so out of place from the newer variants coming out) The big eyes do look a tad strange but they're growing on me, haha. They look Extra Awake And Alert which goes with their species name. I'm not sure how I feel about the weedle VS generic worm? It's definitely a lot less visually clear than the worm was, its hard to tell at first glance and it's a lot chunkier and blends into their silhouette. I think it's pretty cute and overall a net improvement. (not saying that it cant be improved further, I just personally prefer this over the previous sprites :V )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
i honestly kinda like the new sprite, but that might just be because i've always kind of liked natu in general. i like that it's darker, but that's probably because it clashes less with my dark site skin. idk how much i like that it's weedle instead of Regular Worm™, tho, just seems like an odd choice. sure, it makes a bit of sense (if you ignore the sizes), but Regular Worm™ feels less jarring, somehow. you'd think it'd have the opposite effect, since it's a regular earthworm in a world where regular earthworms aren't a thing (presumably), but... eh? i dunno. sprite is nice.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
yeah i can agree with you guys on that, i do think the new green is just a tad too dark but thats just what im thinking. i dont know how to feel about the weedle either as well x,D but again i am wondering why they chose natu to give attention to out of every varient/exclusive (of course it needed to be touched up anyway but) as well as why they made the specific design choices. overall its is an improvement but i kinda wanna hear the thoughts behind it :o
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Also, the weedle confuses me. Weedle is 1 foot tall. Natu is 8 inches. Unless for some reason the early bird variant is a giant this makes no sense.
*cough* Spinarak is supposed to be bigger than Purrloin (0.5m vs. 0.4m) but nobody batted an eyelid at this sprite.

QUOTE originally posted by moodawdaw

but again i am wondering why they chose natu to give attention to out of every varient/exclusive
Who said we're not revamping anything else?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

*cough* Spinarak is supposed to be bigger than Purrloin (0.5m vs. 0.4m) but nobody batted an eyelid at this sprite.
i mean, that always just looked like a fake spinarak to me. like the decoration spinarak in the dress-up page, not a real one. that's just how i saw it.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Who said we're not revamping anything else?
Are we just going to ignore this bit? 👀
same with me about the spinarak, always thought it was a decoration i was guessing there would be more sprite revamps, im excited ^__^

Pages: 123··· 616617618619620··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page