PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 614615616617618··· 748749750

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh my gosh Goschief looks so adorable!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
BIRD B I R D I'm obligated to need 50000 of these because it's a bird

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

havonk is quite possibly the most hilarious
not a bad thing!
fakemon name i have ever heard and now i want 20 of this thing just for the name alone. it's just too great.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
goscheif and havonk are so cool, and (obviously stating) they are like ducklett but a black swan/goose version? and the sprites are very pretty! i love it ^__^
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Is this an Untitled Goose Game reference? :0 Geese lowkey terrify me lol but I kinda really like it XD
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
kinda disappointed in this new poke but it's still a nice design. good luck to all that are gonna hunt them! hopefully the specials are nice too!
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

havonk is quite possibly the most hilarious
not a bad thing!
fakemon name i have ever heard and now i want 20 of this thing just for the name alone. it's just too great.
I demanded we have Honk in the name somehow and we ended up with Havonk and I am so happy. For those Curious Goschief is gosling + mischief and Havonk is Havoc and Honk. Glorious

QUOTE originally posted by Zorovern

Is this an Untitled Goose Game reference? :0 Geese lowkey terrify me lol but I kinda really like it XD
It is! DuchessLunaire, Sporkobug, Cele and Myself really really wanted to make a goose fakemon so we came up with the basic idea, then Novie helped us refine it~ Luna did the base sprites and I made the recolours :)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Cele's AvatarCele
It's admittedly a little weird seeing it called Goschief since I got used to Faeling already. xD We just needed the evilest lil goose baddie possible :D Havonk is gonna do more than just run off with your hat
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
aaa the shinies and albinos look so good!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
It is a lovely day on the farm, and you are a horrible goose. I love this actually.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov

Pages: 123··· 614615616617618··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page