PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 615616617618619··· 748749750

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Oh boi, I planned to hunt for melan mandibuzz one day so when I saw she was the totem, I won't hide that I was a bit scared. But here a side by side comparaison: > > (At the time of posting, vullaby new melan sprite haven't been added to the wiki yet, I'll edit later) So for the albino color: I really like the blue head. While I've learn to deal in dark wings who just feel washed out as albino, I think it work great with mandibuzz. The blue and pinkish tones just goes particurally well together. Also, we'll admit that the shading for old albino line looked a bit messy, so it's a big improvement. As for the melan color: I really love old melan mandibuzz, but the new melan look way more darker, which is good. While I'm not a fan of the greenish head, I think it complement pretty well the rest of her colorpalette.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Cyrinus's AvatarCyrinus
I definetly prefer the old albino and melan for Mandibuzz. Oh well. I can say that I am absolutely in love with the totem form! Mandibuzz has been one of my favorite Pokemon since their gen released. This totem form gives the sprite so much life. I just adore it.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
ooo, that Pester Melan Maravol is really pretty!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
the door is SO DUMB I LOVE IT i need 40 of them 😭😭😭😭😭
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I have to ask... why Portalgeist? Why are you just a door with a face? Personally I don't like it, it look more like a unfunny joke than anything. Mocknock looked decent for a fakemon, and then we have a door. I would have prefer if it had gone in the Runerigus veine, when it can shape itself as a door. Funfact, pokemon did put two doors oponent in Black2/white2. And they looked like this and I prefer their design from what we got. Sorry for the portalgeist fan, I just, really dislike it.
i have literally never before seen a fakemon on this site where i just have legitimately no clue how i feel about it. but hey, at least the melan is probably gonna be really cool if the swirls stay bright colored.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
honestly im dissapointed, i dont really like it. the concept for the first pokemon is nice, its a lion door knocker, its got the creativity to it. the second evo is a door. the colors for mocknock are errmm.. not so great. i couldnt really tell what it was at first until i realized after a while. i usually love objectmons but this was not executed very well. there were many cool ways to go about the concept of both of them, especially for portalgiest... its a door. its sprited very well, but it looks like its a generic door sprite from a random game with a face on it. (and the sprite for portalgiest is also gigantic). the evolution family look completely unrelated, from a metal-like lion creature to a slab of wood. i feel bad for saying it but its just my thoughts... sorry >__< !
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
It's a very strange evolution line. Mocknock is cool, being the little objectmon with an amazing concept. But the evo is... lackluster to say the least, it just looks like a completely different mon (yeah, yeah, I know, it's not unheard with pokemon like remoraid-octillery). In fact, it doesn't even look like a mon, it's just.. a door? With mouth. You could make it into so much more, add some connections with Mocknock, it can be a door with a roaring lion ghost which loves to spook everyone
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
I honestly love the door; it's so derpy and silly. I don't think this is really a very serious member of the PFQ exclusives family so probably best not to judge it as such. Maybe a different form with an item would work if people really wanted that. Perhaps a lion with a really big mouth.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
So I be honest the first form looks like a pokemon... well a fakemon it looks pretty neat to me I thought it looked like some guardian door keeper until I saw the evo and .... and... I have to apologize to whom did this sprite - you are amazing and please keep up the great work, but I'm state it now that evo doesn't match with the pre stage at all. @Çelestanê even pointed out with a wonderful example of how the lion on the door would look more related-able than what we have here. The door has like a troll face or something I don't even know what it is but it doesnt match. It's a cool design and all but still doesnt match with the pre stage if you ask me. If the pre-stage was some door troll or more human face then it would make since BUT...its like the lion vanished and this totally confusions me and probable a lot of other people. However, the lion is placed in the sprite from what I can see! I can see this slightly as its the doors nose? Correct me if I am wrong but because it is so tiny no-one will notice that at all. One idea I thought of is the smoke around it could have been formed into a lion so it look like prestage was a spirit and was infused with the door possible but all and all I'm glad some people like this pokemon... But over all I am not a fan of the door sorry. I do love the pre-stage at least. ^^
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk

Pages: 123··· 615616617618619··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page