PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 483484485486487··· 746747748

Cele's AvatarCele
Congratulations Quiint!! What a pretty baby :D Love the colors.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Oh my gosh, congrats Absol! That's actually a really pretty sprite- I love the green!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Congrats absol, I love him so much 😍
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I love the new fakemon its absolutely adorable. My only waver is his hat, I'm not sure how well it reads on the sprite. I didn't even realize it was a hat until I read the name for the evolve. I dunno if it needs tweaked persay, but it just a bit hard to tell what it is just looking at it in my opinion. EDIT: I'm really not a fan of the evolve, its hard to tell what's going on with it all being one color.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
love shiny slypins colours so much <3 purple is my all time favourite colour so this bunny makes me happy <3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Not to be that guy, but..... Big confused. Shouldn't the yellow mask on the evolution's face actually be the blue in the ear/on the hat stripe/on the bowtie, I think that is? Same with the hat stripe? And the tan-ish color be the purple on the body? Cause the white on the face for the normal in the evo is the same as the white on the face for the base form, but the base form now has the dark blue/purple color for the face, if that makes sense? Edit- Also just... the evolution really confused me. It took me seeing the sprite like 5 times to realize that it had an arm behind it's back, and that the glovers weren't it's hands, just some magical floating gloves. Idk why I thought they were attached to it's body but.... yeah. And this is less about the sprite more in general, and not meant as an attack, but .... why so many rabbit/bunny fakemon? We have.... so many. x-x Bunbori, Taieveret, Metabbit, now Slybin. They're all unique and such which is nice but, perhaps different animals from now on...? I'd love to see what fakemon can be made with other animals that aren't commonly talked about or something. We get lots of birds and bunnies and dogs. o3o
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Not necessarily, no. See: Charmander vs. Charizard. Regular is the same colour. Shiny is black out of nowhere. But we'll see what the artists say, if anything.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
While a good example, that's canon, you know? That's not done by the art team, so it's not really understood why it is done, nor can it be changed to be more consistent. I was just curious because I know the big thing currently is consistency and it just struck out as odd to me.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Magic bunny!!!!!!! it's so cute omg ;_; I love magician themes and bunnies and this is perfect-- Can't wait to see the melan!!! EDIT: ...Huh? Those aren't its hands? wut
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Canine's AvatarCanine

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Also just... the evolution really confused me. It took me seeing the sprite like 5 times to realize that it had an arm behind it's back, and that the glovers weren't it's hands, just some magical floating gloves. Idk why I thought they were attached to it's body but.... yeah. And this is less about the sprite more in general, and not meant as an attack, but .... why so many rabbit/bunny fakemon? We have.... so many. x-x Bunbori, Taieveret, Metabbit, now Slybin. They're all unique and such which is nice but, perhaps different animals from now on...? I'd love to see what fakemon can be made with other animals that aren't commonly talked about or something. We get lots of birds and bunnies and dogs. o3o
Snipped a little but... I hadn't even noticed the hands behind it's back when first looking at the sprite. I thought the floating hands were it's actual hands, sort of like haunter has floaty hands. I already didn't really like the evolution, now it just kind of makes less sense than it already did. I like the concept of a rabbit and magicians, but it seems poorly done to me besides the pre evo which imo is adorable.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.

Pages: 123··· 483484485486487··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page