PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 482483484485486··· 747748749

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Type varients would be awesome. However, that's kind of what deltas are. It would be weird to have, say, a fire-delta Bulbasaur and then see a genuine fire-type Bulbasaur
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I still would just prefer variants and not fusions, personally. Or if it has to be a fusion then not like.. I’m not sure the word but again, Ryukuza has Rayquaza’s body for the sprite, I dislike that it wasn’t an original sprite with a new and original spirited body instead

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Type varients would be awesome. However, that's kind of what deltas are. It would be weird to have, say, a fire-delta Bulbasaur and then see a genuine fire-type Bulbasaur
But aren't some Alolan forms Type variants too? There's nothing stopping you from getting an ice-delta'd Alolan Vulpix, for example. EDIT: Since we're getting off-topic, maybe we should make a separate thread for what we'd like to see from MCWs?
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
I didnt love or hate ryukuza at first, but its grown on me over time, even if I agree the legs are a bit off. I like the goggles lol. I'll have to get a shiny sometime, the colors for it are really nice.
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Ryukuza is INFINITELY better than its PF1 sprite if you ask me. When I played PF1 so long ago I couldn't even tell it was a Rayquaza/Flygon fusion, and just thought it was a weird Rayquaza custom sprite. This sprite makes that conceptmore clear and honestly makes it look cool!
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Ryukuza is INFINITELY better than its PF1 sprite if you ask me. When I played PF1 so long ago I couldn't even tell it was a Rayquaza/Flygon fusion, and just thought it was a weird Rayquaza custom sprite. This sprite makes that conceptmore clear and honestly makes it look cool!
I don't think it was originally a fusion. I believe it was just Rayquaza with dragon wings.
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Yeah, a mod or artist said the whole thinking behind it was “I want to do an event with a rayquaza thing and I think it looks cool if I slap some wings on here and change the horns a little” On pf1 There’s definitely more thought out into it this time
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
Alright, I think its high time I said something. Now dont get me wrong, This is in no way meant to be "rude" or "mean" towards staff but I do have some things I need to point out about this sprite that, bothers me a bit.
Problem 1: the top of the body seems like it is twisted to far to one side and it just seems uncomfortable. How to fix: twist it back the other way just a little bit, or twist the lower part of the body to match the curve the top half is portraying. Problem 2: The wings seem off to me, from the concept that was posted the wing that is closest to us seems a bit to low, the body part it is attached to doesn't seem curved. so why is the wing slanted like it is? How to fix: Simply raise the wing up some so it matches the one in the back with its hieght. Problem 3: The feet are too stiff. How to fix: the one on this side could maybe be turned out just a bit I think this would fix a bit of that stiffness
Problem 4: this one here goes for the two above. The markings are rather difficult to see, More so on the albino than it is on the normal sprite. at a first glace you can see the markings on the normal sprite, but upon first glace of the albino, it looked like a pastel purple noodle to me and I had to strain to see the markings. How to fix: Maybe darken the green or the yellow on the normal sprite, and as for the albino, maybe pick something with a bit more contrast, something that stands apart on the purple color like that green does. I should add that I do not hate this sprite, in fact it is indeed a neat fusion, but things about it just throw me off. I Absolutely love the colors on the shiny. would just be better if we could see the markings on the other varaints N/A the same way. I know a bunch of people have said things about constructive critisism, and im hoping this falls under the realm of that. Ive given the issues and a possible solution to each one.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Stormlion's AvatarStormlion
The ryukaza is cute! I just now caught a glimpse of one in someone’s party. :3
Art credit to Axelbby Stormlion/ Trans-Male/ 24/USA A Mewlotic who sometimes appears in the forms of other Pokémon
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Congrats Quiint! I love the melan colors c:
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!

Pages: 123··· 482483484485486··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page