PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 484485486487488··· 746747748

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Yeah that pretty much sums up my personal feelings towards the fakemon. The base form is nice, no complaints there, I love the shiny too, I am a sucker for the color blue, but yeah. Love the base, love the base shiny, not a huge fan of the evo.
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Side note: the char lines aren't actually the exact same color. The base orange for charmander is brighter than the base orange for charizard, so having them be different colors for shiny in canon is *technically* not inconsistent the way the new fakemon line is as that one does use the exact same colors on the base colors. [and no I'm not making that up, I actually checked it in a color picker for both lines just to be sure.]
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
selocon's Avatarselocon
It's just using Mage Hand, guys. Calm down. No one will get that joke, oh well I'm...meh? On the sprite. Lovely job done by the art team, as per usual, but I just can't get into it that much EDIT: better example for shiny-color-swap: Squirtle's line It goes from lighter blue, to lighter blue (different shades, just like normal line) to a lavendar color.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
man if your site skin is so dark that you cant see sprites correctly that aint my fault
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
*hatches egg, blinks a few times cause i just woke up and im blind* .... i.... freaking love it. Im making an oc of this fakemon shipping the evolution with my terabbit oc and no one can stop me (I love it so much i didnt even seen the name haha) Also the shiny has me WEAK
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I really love this new fakemon! I know magician rabbits are a bit cliche but the design is very nice. The evo is equally as cool, I definitely plan on drawing this guy at least once. The art teams sprites are always so Well done. I admit I was pretty surprised to see people disliking the design, even if there's multiple rabbit fakemon as long as they're well made and appealing to look at I don't see the issue.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104637107 / 200,000,000
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
It took me a few looks to parse the design but i really like this fella. Never played it but it reminds me of that one dude from persona. Yknow, the one that was in smash? The gloved magicians hands look super neat, and the whole hat motif is amazing. I've only got ONE gripe, aside from the colour change in the hat/mask which is a little odd, but i can deal lol. The change in scale of the hat from the prevo to the final is.. huge. ;-; how tall is this thing again?? (not really a gripe just a point of terror lmao) Excellent work, art team! I love it!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
The "hat" is the portal mentioned in the dex entry, its a psychic construct so the size is flexible, if that makes sense
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
oh! i see! thank god, i havent evolved mine yet and genuinely thought it was some 20 foot tall horror ;-; if i can deal with g1 megatron turning into a gun because pocket dimension, a psychic hat is easy
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Its pretty cute! I really love the shiny's colors :>
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m

Pages: 123··· 484485486487488··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page