PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Canine's AvatarCanine

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Also just... the evolution really confused me. It took me seeing the sprite like 5 times to realize that it had an arm behind it's back, and that the glovers weren't it's hands, just some magical floating gloves. Idk why I thought they were attached to it's body but.... yeah. And this is less about the sprite more in general, and not meant as an attack, but .... why so many rabbit/bunny fakemon? We have.... so many. x-x Bunbori, Taieveret, Metabbit, now Slybin. They're all unique and such which is nice but, perhaps different animals from now on...? I'd love to see what fakemon can be made with other animals that aren't commonly talked about or something. We get lots of birds and bunnies and dogs. o3o
Snipped a little but... I hadn't even noticed the hands behind it's back when first looking at the sprite. I thought the floating hands were it's actual hands, sort of like haunter has floaty hands. I already didn't really like the evolution, now it just kind of makes less sense than it already did. I like the concept of a rabbit and magicians, but it seems poorly done to me besides the pre evo which imo is adorable.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page