PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728293031

R34CT's AvatarR34CT
Rotom is listed as Electric/Water in the pokedex instead of Electric/Ghost (I know that one of its forms is Electric/Water but it should default to the regular form), this is also affecting how the QOL shelter search (which I know y'all don't run but I thought I'd still mention it)

Screenshots

arbor's Avatararbor
If you click on Rotom's dex entry, then scroll to the bottom where it lists all the forms, click on the base form (just says Rotom). Then it should show when you search for Electric/Ghost. Mine was set to the lawnmower form so it showed Electric/Grass but then I changed it. Also QoL shouldn't be mentioned in this thread, but I'll say that Rotom eggs will show as a result for all of its different type combinations due to the way QoL works, it isn't because of which Pokedex entry you have selected for Rotom.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Jestur is saying it doesn't hatch from an egg in the Pokedex. Update: Now it is saying hatches from and egg but states "(Placeholder text)" for the description. LOL
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
Hatching a Stretchy Tatsugiri didn't give me the Egg Dex entry. Maybe because the Egg is listed under the Curly Forme and I have to hatch one of those? Never mind, it loaded after a few minutes; possibly when I added another Tatsugiri egg to my party.
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +389,632
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +288,747
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
CaedisIIvyyy's AvatarCaedisIIvyyy
In the sudowoodo entry, the description is: "ToAlthough it always pretends to be a tree, its composition appears more similar to rock than to vegetation." I think the "ToAlthough" is a spelling mistake though, and I'm not sure whether to put it here, or in the spelling mistakes forum? But it's in the pokedex, so... ?
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Tauros [Blaze] has been mistakenly placed in the Erratic EXP group, while all other Tauros formes (Kantonian, Aqua, and Combat) are in the Slow group. Only noticed because I was leveling all three Paldean bull pairs at once, and while Aqua and Combat are the same level as their Miltanks (77 as of this post) due to being in the same EXP group, Blaze is somehow already at 100 to his Miltank's 77.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The Sudowoodo entry and the Tauros [Blaze] EXP group have been corrected, thank you!
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex
Frogayaga and Seistatic have their Pokédex colors listed as red instead instead of green (for Frogayaga) and brown (for Seistatic) like their relatives.
Petition in my bio to get a 6-element monster in My Singing Monsters! Any signatures are greatly appreciated, this game has been my special interest for half of my life, and I feel a need to rise up against what I and many others feel is a massive injustice on the part of Big Blue Bubble.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Farigiraf’s entry lists its base defence as 10 instead of 70. Additionally, shouldn’t the new evolutions be placed within their base forme’s region (eg. Kingambit being in Unovadex instead of Paldea), or will that kind of thing happen once the region is complete?
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

Additionally, shouldn’t the new evolutions be placed within their base forme’s region (eg. Kingambit being in Unovadex instead of Paldea), or will that kind of thing happen once the region is complete?
Honestly I'm unsure how to handle this. Hisuian evolutions got added to Sinnoh, regardless of their "base" family's location. Maybe it should be different? I don't know, and PFQ doesn't handle new evolutions being added very well.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 2425262728293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page