PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 293031

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
For a variety of reasons, the PokéDex may be wrong. Partly due to importing of data from older systems, partly due to having to guess when information was scarce (for some odd reason, none of the data-miners seem to think that height/weight is important enough to care about, nor their Dex-registered colour... :D) Anyway, if you find any inconsistencies in PFQ's PokéDex, please post them here so that they can be corrected. Thank you!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Someone noticed this and made a thread here with a number of incidents Here's a list of the ones from that thread: Virizion is registered as the color white, but should be green. Magearna is also regiestered as the color white, but should be red. Wishiwashi is also white, but should be blue. Turtonator is listed as yellow but is red. Dartix is listed green when it should be brown. Decidueye is listed as green when it should be brown. Litten is black when it should be red. Crabrawler is listed as blue when it's purple. Dewspider is listed blue when it's green.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I don't know if the thread I posted prompted this, but should that be deleted then since Infernapefan2 took the liberty of reposting them here?

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
All of the listed issues have been fixed.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Hawlucha is listed as white, its official Pokédex color is green.
Fixed that too.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
before i even had a chance to edit that post you responded Well, I'm not so sure that this is a Pokédex thing, at least not entirely, but 'twould appear that Poochyena is set to evolve three levels early.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yes. Hello. Decided to sit down and go through all of Kanto!

Kanto

Charizard X is listed under blue instead of black. Alolan Raichu is listed yellow instead of brown. Alolan Sandshrew is listed blue instead of white. Alolan Ninetales is listed white instead of blue. Alolan Meowth and Persian are listed purple instead of blue. Alolan Exeggutor is listed brown instead of yellow. Sylveon is listed white instead of pink.
I excluded PFQ's mega from this since I have no idea how staff wants to judge them.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Morelull: listed White, should be Purple. Dialga: listed Blue, should be White. Swirlix and Slurpuff: listed Pink, should be White. Drampa: listed Green, should be White. Pancham: listed Black, should be White. Pangoro: listed Grey, should be White.
Niall's AvatarNiall
Meowstic is listed as White, but only the female is white. The male is listed as Blue in Sun/Moon.

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page