PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12345··· 293031

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Not a direct error, but this line in Snowpoke's entry seems pretty repetitive: > Another belief is that it's just a normal Slowpoke just covered in snow. Snowking's entry gets cut off: "This Slowking is often seen more during the winter time, when there's snow on the ground, but has also been seen during other seasons thanks to it's s" Snow Vespiquen is cut off: "With the assistance of Snow Combee, Snow Vespiquen are said to rule over winter. Humans must beware of Snow Vespiquen's icy stare, or they will be tra" Again, not a direct error, but Wagell's is worded very weirdly. > "Wagell are most often seen sunbathing when the skies clear after the rain has fallen." Maybe something like "Wagell are often seen sunbathing when the skies have cleared after a rainstorm." or to that accord; basically, remove the prose. Same with Wagell, Bunbori's has odd word arrangement. > "This Pokémon is rarely seen. A colourful aura trails in its wake. It is considered a blessing to be witnessed." Something of "This Pokémon is rarely seen. A colourful aura trails in its wake, which is considered a blessing to see." maybe? I don't know, it might be me but its current entry is a mouthful.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Shooting Star Cleffa's Pokédex entry says "Pokemon." 'Nuff said. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
OPGodBaby's AvatarOPGodBaby
The butterfree isnt popping up 50% in the pokedex.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by OPGodBaby

The butterfree isnt popping up 50% in the pokedex.
Why should it?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
serifAizawa's AvatarserifAizawa
All of the Pokemon buffed in Gen 7 haven't had their base stats properly updated. I haven't tried every single one, but the ones I did check, namely Qwilfish, Masquerain, Farfetch'd, and Beartic still had the old stats.
PFP is official art of Giffany from Gravity Falls
Please provide the full details. The point of this thread is to make things easier for me to fix ;)
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
Poor Hydrark, Hydrinus, and Hydrinifor still don't have a description.

QUOTE originally posted by Pokedex

"-- Describe me pls :'c --"
Collecting
broil's Avatarbroil
Here is a list I found of updated stats. I'm not sure if any of these have already been changed, but I don't think they have.
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
I'm actually serious about this. If you want to report incorrect stats, find the ones that changed, confirm that they haven't changed here yet, and report exactly what changed. That is the purpose of this thread. Not sending me on a chase around the internet...
Saphera's AvatarSaphera
To my knowledge, Victreebel's official spelling is, well, Victreebel. xD But on PFQ's Pokedex, it's "Victreebell." Going by this, the pkmn code is also incorrect: [pkmn=Victreebell] Aka. [pkmn=Victreebel] doesn't work even though that should be the official spelling of said Pokemon's name. I could be mistaken, but thought I'd point it out just in case. ^^

Pages: 12345··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page