PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123456··· 293031

Niall's AvatarNiall
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
I was looking for steel types fo rmy next hunt and noticed that Alolan Sandslash is not in the steel section while alolan sandshrew is
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Sparkys

I was looking for steel types fo rmy next hunt and noticed that Alolan Sandslash is not in the steel section while alolan sandshrew is
Alolan Sandslash is Ice/Steel like it's supposed to be, your dex is probably set to Alolan Sandshrew and Kantonian Sandslash. It shows whichever forme you last viewed.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
gotcha, thx
broil's Avatarbroil
Alolan Meowth, Rattata, and Raticate all have the wrong body type in the pokedex. They currently have , but should have
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I can't fix that while a Tournament involving them is ongoing. Please check back in a couple of days and remind me if necessary.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
broil's Avatarbroil

QUOTE originally posted by broil

Alolan Meowth, Rattata, and Raticate all have the wrong body type in the pokedex. They currently have , but should have
Boop
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Done, thank you.
tilkka's Avatartilkka
The following Pokemon should take 3,840 egg steps to hatch instead of 5,120.
  • Rowlet
  • Litten
  • Popplio
  • Spinda
  • Corphish
(Both Bulbapedia and Serebii have they listed at 3,840).
811 / 3,200 Bug gems
{selling} RTEs | CLOSED (hopefully reopening soon). Testing out this Magikarp Jump signature. PM me if you want to know when it becomes free to use. Trying to perfect the code. Avatar © jolveon
signature by tilkka | official Magikarp Jump art
popcorn8784's Avatarpopcorn8784
While hiding incomplete dexes using filters, the type filter does not work.
WIP

Pages: 123456··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page