PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

Having issues with the Type filter. I wasn't trying to look at complete/incomplete egg or dex entries, just tried to use the Normal type filter. Fire type and other types worked fine I'm Team Normal for the new event, so I was wondering if it was that, but I had a friend on a different type team (team rock) check, and she's able to filter Rock types fine, but her Normal filter isn't working either edit: Not sure if this should be in it's own thread or not?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
To elaborate, it appears that it shows all Normal-types rather than only completed or incomplete entries.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So the issue there is that it's being hidden by one filter, and un-hidden by the other. That's more of a bug, but it's currently a limitation due to how I'm using CSS to perform the filtering. I'll look into it, but for now you should assume that filters only work (properly) one at a time.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Ah, yes, upon taking a closer look this does apply to all types. I stand so very corrected, I'm a dummy. As far as I can tell it works fine.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
All Normal-Types in the Pokedex are wrong. Literally all of them. None of them show when using the Normal-Type filter, and the colour next to their names looks like Dragon or Ghost?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Mega Dragonite is listed as yellow in the pokedex despite the fact normal Dragonite is listed as brown.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I came across a user with this Gragon, and thought it looked strange. I went to the Dex, and couldn't see it there. So I asked the person to whom it belonged, and they said that Gragon was Forme-changeable. But the Forme-Change doesn't appear in the Dex.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Spoilers!!

sdsa

asdjsfdf

Gragon can be given a Reaper Cloth to change formes!
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I don't understand why you told me in a Spoiler tag. I knew how to forme change it after being told by the person I asked. Problem is, all the other Pokemon that can change Formes have the method shown in the Dex. As shown in the picture I provided, the Dex does not state that Gragon can Forme-change. Also. I apologize if this was, in fact, spoiling due to it being so new to the game. I merely saw an error in the Dex and thought I'd point it out.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's not a forme change, it's an appearance change. Orkit does something similar.

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page