PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 293031

SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

They're there because Hisui is ancient Sinnoh, so PFQ considers them part of the Sinnoh dex (rather than adding a whole other region for just a few Pokemon). Although it does confuse me a little with that and Paradox Pokemon- if Wyrdeer is considered to be from Sinnoh even though Stantler is from Johto, why shouldn't Scream Tail be considered to be from Paldea, even though Jigglypuff is from Kanto?
I assume it is a similar case to regional forms. To explain, as we know Obstagoon is in Galar while the Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone are still marked as Hoenn due to the originals being there. Meanwhile, at least in PokeFarm terms, the Paradoxes are alternate forms similar to Megas, thus remain in their original slots. However, I will discuss a few weird ones to me, being Wyrdeer (though SV does have lore that Stantler slowly lost the natural powers it has to evolve), Ursaluna (though Bloodmoon's entry gives implications they died out) and Kleavor (which has the least amount of excuse now thanks to Blueberry) in Sinnoh. I will excuse these better though than the fact Dundunsparce, Farigiraf, and Kingambit being in the Paldea region dex. Those aren't from regional forms and there is no "they could only exist in the past" excuse, they shouldn't be there. I'll let Dipplin & Hydrapple's placement slide because of putting Kitakami with Paldea and it'd be bizarre for a line's evolution to go from Galar to Paldea to Unova. TLDR: Scream Tail = Regional form. Regional form = Connect to base mon. Wrydeer is a new evolution and a case can be made in either direction, with the current way likely being for consistency in terms of Hisuian evolutions.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It really is far simpler than that: I cannot rearrange the Dex any more, unlike back in Gen 6 when I was able to "insert" Sylveon with the other Eeveelutions. So they just get thrown on at the end and we hope for the best.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Mega Chandelure Q dex entry

Calling upon its previous evolutions from the Ghost World, Mega Chandelure is ravenous with its desire to consume. If not properly cared for, its trainer will inevitably perish.
the last part was a bit unclear to me, it sounds like the "if not properly cared for" part could mean the chandelure or its trainer :P edit:

QUOTE originally posted by Mega Steelix dex entry

The cells within its body, crystallized by the energy produced from Mega Evolution, are stronger than any mineral and able to withstand any temperature. It moves incredibly slowly, but its strengthened body is also impervious to damage, and it lashes
this dex entry seems to be cut off? XD
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
AlphaHero19's AvatarAlphaHero19
Delibird's dex entry has been completely replaced by Iron Bundle
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by AlphaHero19

Delibird's dex entry has been completely replaced by Iron Bundle
Not an error - Bundle is an alternate form of Delibird on here, if you go to the dex entry, you can switch it back at the bottom

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
Hey. i haven't looked for all pokemon, but when using the type filters in the Pokedex, Corsola doesn't show up in Gen 2 when using water or rock or both for filters.
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by Destiny

Hey. i haven't looked for all pokemon, but when using the type filters in the Pokedex, Corsola doesn't show up in Gen 2 when using water or rock or both for filters.
You most likely have the Dex Entry set to its Galarian Forme! If you try looking under the "Ghost" filter, does it show up then? ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Toxel's AvatarToxel
for pokemon that i don't have the eggdex of, "exp to hatch" is still called "steps" in their dex entries
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

for pokemon that i don't have the eggdex of, "exp to hatch" is still called "steps" in their dex entries
Well spotted! Fixed that.

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page