PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Juku's AvatarJuku
I'm dumb & just realized this would better belong in the "Typos, grammar and general spelling errors" thread!! So sorry!! >~<"

Juku | They / She / He | 22

ChocolateYeti's AvatarChocolateYeti
I'm not sure if this is technically a Pokedex error or not, so apologies if this is in the wrong place? On some of the Pokemon wikis/information sites (Bulbapedia/PokemonDB/Serebii), Fidough and Dachsbun are labeled as being in the Field/Mineral egg groups, while on Pokefarm they're in the Fairy/Mineral egg groups. If this is how it is in-game and the wikis are wrong, fair enough, I just figured I'd point it out :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by ChocolateYeti

I'm not sure if this is technically a Pokedex error or not, so apologies if this is in the wrong place? On some of the Pokemon wikis/information sites (Bulbapedia/PokemonDB/Serebii), Fidough and Dachsbun are labeled as being in the Field/Mineral egg groups, while on Pokefarm they're in the Fairy/Mineral egg groups. If this is how it is in-game and the wikis are wrong, fair enough, I just figured I'd point it out :)
I don't think all the wikis are gonna be wrong, far more likely we just put the wrong group in here XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Ursaluna's Bloodmoon Forme isn't spelt correctly on-site as it is in the canon games. In the games, its name is spelt as "Bloodmoon" without a space or capitalization on the "moon" half for both the Dex entry & the title given to it during battle. On-site, it is spelt out as "Blood Moon."

Dex Entry from SV (Large Image)

Battle Title from SV (Large Image)

EDIT: Its Types are also swapped here; its Typing should be Ground / Normal, when on here, it's Normal / Ground, also evident through the Dex Entry image.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Blood Moon Ursaluna also appears to be in the wrong XP group: mine dropped from lvl 30 to 26 when evolved. It's currently in Erratic, but Teddiursa is in Medium-Fast.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
random thing that i have no clue is an actual error, but i figured i should ask anyways, if anything to at least get an answer to my confusion theres quite a few hisui dexes under sinnoh at the very end, is this just a "pokefarm's code is a bit weird" issue? i sorta thought they would be in their base mons reigon, or at least under galar so paldea dosent start with non starter pokemon (wyreer,kleavor,ursaluna (normal),Basculegion,Sneasler,Overqwil, and enamorus are the mons btw) it dosent really bother me that theyre there, its just a bit confusing is all ^v^
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
arbor's Avatararbor
They're there because Hisui is ancient Sinnoh, so PFQ considers them part of the Sinnoh dex (rather than adding a whole other region for just a few Pokemon). Although it does confuse me a little with that and Paradox Pokemon- if Wyrdeer is considered to be from Sinnoh even though Stantler is from Johto, why shouldn't Scream Tail be considered to be from Paldea, even though Jigglypuff is from Kanto?
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

"pokefarm's code is a bit weird"
This.
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
It seems Scream tail has replaced Jigglypuff? But Jiggypuff isn't listed anywhere else in the dex, the only way to get to Jigglypuff's entry is through Scream Tail's. Scream Tail is the only paradox to replace the original's dex entry, so I'm wondering if this is a mistake!

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1030

QUOTE originally posted by Achillo

It seems Scream tail has replaced Jigglypuff? But Jiggypuff isn't listed anywhere else in the dex, the only way to get to Jigglypuff's entry is through Scream Tail's. Scream Tail is the only paradox to replace the original's dex entry, so I'm wondering if this is a mistake!
Pokémon with different forms show the most recently viewed form. This is why you might see Vulpix as either Fire or Ice-type.

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page