PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 262728293031

unsure if this counts as a bug but sometimes my pokedex doesnt register when i have a pokemon in my possession. For example I adopted a Centiskorch from the shelter but in the pokedex it doesnt register it as "caught"
Avatar drawn by me! My first shiny say hello :D
Lv. 100 — +1,456,287
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I just wanted to double check the shiny color for the Sugarcoatl line? Both are listed as being red but there's no red in either shiny sprite
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Hi! The tourney has brought to attention the fact that Wiglett should not actually be eligible for it, because it is supposed to have the 'head and base' body type, not the 'multiple bodies' one

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yup, actually fixed that seconds before your post :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Bishop's AvatarBishop
was just updating my database and see that snichu is listed as dex #226 which is same as a sneasel, yet it looks and stats match dex #25 pichu edit: i do not currently have a vilechu but guessing it should be #26.
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
I'm not sure if this is an error or oversight, but many PFQ Totems have heights exactly the same as their regular counterparts, despite being... Totems lol It seems that because the height / weight feature is newer, I guess, many of the newer Forme's heights haven't been changed. Walrein is the same size as its totem, but the canon ones are larger as intended. (I love the Totem sprites, btw. They're so powerful and dynamic)
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

was just updating my database and see that snichu is listed as dex #226 which is same as a sneasel, yet it looks and stats match dex #25 pichu edit: i do not currently have a vilechu but guessing it should be #26.
The base egg for Snichu is actually Sneasel, so it's correct
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

while the egg is designed after sneasel and pichu... the poke is designed primarily after pichu based on size/stats and therefore belongs as same dex as pichu... but that does probably explain why it was entered incorrectly as 226 to start with. pichu: snichu: and sneasel: edit: starting stats is what i base it on... if its stats were changed to sneasels then it sould stay 226 other wise change to 26. starting stats are: pichu 20 40 15 35 35 60 snichu 20 40 15 35 35 60 sneasel 55 95 55 35 75 115

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

while the egg is designed after sneasel and pichu... the poke is designed primarily after pichu based on size/stats and therefore belongs as same dex as pichu... but that does probably explain why it was entered incorrectly as 226 to start with. pichu: snichu: and sneasel: edit: starting stats is what i base it on... if its stats were changed to sneasels then it sould stay 226 other wise change to 26. starting stats are: pichu 20 40 15 35 35 60 snichu 20 40 15 35 35 60 sneasel 55 95 55 35 75 115
None of that matters.....if you breed two vilechu, you get sneasel eggs, not pichu. It's a sneasel based, not a mistake
Bishop's AvatarBishop

None of that matters.....if you breed two vilechu, you get sneasel eggs, not pichu. It's a sneasel based, not a mistake
of course it matters... dex or stats are wrong... one needs fixed. so there is infact still a mistake. while i did not know vilechu breeds sneasels... that does mean that the dex is correct and the starting stats are what is wrong. even without an update/bigger snichu sprite if it breeds sneasel it should have its base stats changed to sneasel. although... baby vs adult... the adult could be either... so maybe both, snichu/baby should be 25 and vilechu 227?

Pages: 123··· 262728293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page