PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 25262728293031

MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
Should be ten instead 10. Error: "This Pokémon is a member of an ancient, extinct species. Omanyte paddles through water with its 10 tentacles, looking like it's just drifting along." Correct: "This Pokémon is a member of an ancient, extinct species. Omanyte paddles through water with its ten tentacles, looking like it's just drifting along." British ten written by number word. While American ten written by numeral ten (10)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Uh... we Brits use numbers too, y'know XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
*blinks* We Americans also use the word ten as well just depends on what we feel like using. I'm sure its the same with Brits too. ^-^ LOL
Score: 267

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

*blinks* We Americans also use the word ten as well just depends on what we feel like using. I'm sure its the same with Brits too. ^-^ LOL
Not relly truth... In germany and france (this langueges i can speak well) you say every number as a word to eighteen than you can choose. Its not do what you want.
1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M
Nook Nook Silly Duck | Bug and Spooder collector
made by KitKatKutie2
Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by MoriyaHiroaki

Should be ten instead 10. Error: "This Pokémon is a member of an ancient, extinct species. Omanyte paddles through water with its 10 tentacles, looking like it's just drifting along." Correct: "This Pokémon is a member of an ancient, extinct species. Omanyte paddles through water with its ten tentacles, looking like it's just drifting along." British ten written by number word. While American ten written by numeral ten (10)
I'm just going to throw in my ten cents here that while you are technically not wrong that "ten" looks better than "10" in this context, that IS how the official dex entry in the games does it for Omanyte, the current one being taken from its most modern entry.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
I would also note that "ten tentacles" looks weird :D
As I was working on inputting sizes on the wiki I came across this little error for Mega Milotic Q PokeDex description. "Mega Evolution enchances its beauty..." Pretty sure the word enchances is supposed to be enhances. ^-^
Well spotted!
Found another mistake that or Gibolu is just super duper tall and toothpick-like and the evolutions desided to shrink from there LOL! Gibolu's size says it is 7.0m tall!
abingy's Avatarabingy
I just noticed when my Lechonk jumped a couple levels after I evolved it that the exp group for Lechonk and Oinkologne are different (medium-fast and medium-slow respectively). It looks like the correct one is medium-fast according to bulbapedia
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

Pages: 123··· 25262728293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page