PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 293031

SkiaTheGoat's AvatarSkiaTheGoat
Charcadets pokedex says they evolve into Armarouge at level 989, I'm trying to upload an image to show if needed
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah that's a typo and a half XD Fixed that.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I think Tadbulb’s evolution is wrong - in the games it evolves via ThunderStone, not by level
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX
In the games, Nacli is meant to evolve to Naclstack at Level 24, and the Pokedex reflects this, however I was able to evolve mine at level 20. Apologies if this isn't the right place for this! Edit: added mine via platform, it's Lvl. 22 at the moment. The history shows I evolved it at 24, but it never reached it and I have not used a Doom Seed.
Asphodel | 24 | they/he |
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
76 until next Gholdengo
Always buying for 15 per! 0 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Both evolution issues should be fixed now.
Anchor's AvatarAnchor
Enamorus does not appear under QoL filters as a legendary Pokemon.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Anchor

Enamorus does not appear under QoL filters as a legendary Pokemon.
QoL is maintained by Mirzam and the thread for it is here. I suggest posting this on that page so that Mirzam knows to fix that.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but special characters show up as normal when the dex entry is ‘x’d out(when you don’t have the entry yet). For example, Callavost has the word xxïxx, presumably naïve.

QUOTE originally posted by Callavost entry

"xxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx xxïxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx. xxxx xxxx xxx xxx xxxxx, xxxxx xx xx xxxxxx xx xxxxxx."
I can do a quick check to see what other entries have this to determine if other diacritics are normal(though I suppose it would be difficult to tell, wouldn’t it?)
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
SevJest's AvatarSevJest
I'm new and have no idea if there is a better place to put this but my eggdex says 60/40 and it says reward claim but the button is grey and it won't let me click it?
Yeah you need the PokéDex as well.

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page