PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 293031

eevee1356's Avatareevee1356
I don't think this has been brought up, but I was trying to evolve my Lyruse just a second ago - is it intentional for it to not evolve next to Melloetta Pirouette form? I was trying because I only have the one Melloetta and the Dex doesn't make it clear that it's a form specific evolution. I changed my Melloetta's form back to Aria and evolved it, I just wanted to make sure it was intentional.
All art made by me ^_^ Check out my Art Shop for adopts, commissions, and more or my Shop for items, sumons, and anything else!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by eevee1356

I don't think this has been brought up, but I was trying to evolve my Lyruse just a second ago - is it intentional for it to not evolve next to Melloetta Pirouette form? I was trying because I only have the one Melloetta and the Dex doesn't make it clear that it's a form specific evolution. I changed my Melloetta's form back to Aria and evolved it, I just wanted to make sure it was intentional.
I went ahead and asked about this on Discord. It is intentional and according to Niet: "Only one form can be used for the "near X" condition. So the base form will be it." I did make a note about it only evolving near the base forme and not the Pirouette forme on the wiki.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Thanks so much ^^
Found another one that I wanted to double check on - is Apocolyptic Arcanine supposed to be listed as a dual Fire Type? Mine just evolved and it's registered as Fire/Fire. It shows that way in my dex too. The other Apocolyptic lines are dual typed - but not repetitive. Poochyena is Dark/Ghost, Golett is Rock/Steel and so on so it kinda confused me XD
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref

QUOTE originally posted by eevee1356

Found another one that I wanted to double check on - is Apocolyptic Arcanine supposed to be listed as a dual Fire Type? Mine just evolved and it's registered as Fire/Fire.
I decided to check, and it is intentional:
Thanks a million!
VoxTek's AvatarVoxTek
Hey so looking through my dex I noticed this: Its the slot right under Havonk. Any idea what pokemon this is and why its happening?
Art of Vox is from Hazbin Hotel!
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle

QUOTE originally posted by Nowhere King

Flurrawr has two formes, Austral and Boreal. You have the Austral form dex but not the Boreal dex.

Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Super tiny thing but there's an extra space after the period before the quote in Slithugi's and Sugikobra's dex entry. "... never strays far. " "... indicator of its temperament. "
morce10's Avatarmorce10
nevermind I am blind :D

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page