PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 293031

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It was added later, and the order can't be changed any more.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
understandable! sorry to bother.
they/he avatar by me
Parafox's AvatarParafox
One of the new Pokédex entries seems to be a bit off:

QUOTE originally posted by Pokédex on Fosvoir

Frosvoir always keep her children close and are intensely protective of them. Trainers that refuse to care for their Snoralts are afflicted by a freezing curse.
I might be wrong, but I think it should be: "Frosvoir always keep their children close and are intensely protective of them." Alternatively it could also read: "Frosvoir always keeps her children close and is intensely protective of them." The latter one would be more in line with the rest of the dex entries for the Snoralts line.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Parafox's AvatarParafox
I understand that PokéDex errors are low priority. I'd still like to point out that the one mentioned above ist still unchanged and unadressed.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
It would appear that Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres didn't load into the Pokedex as alt formes but as separate entries
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Nice catch, thank you.
SamethStarr's AvatarSamethStarr
Pumpkaboo's egg does not show as received within the Pokedex entry if you have hatched a super-sized one. Pokedex shows the egg on the main Pokedex page and you are able to purchase the egg from the supplier so the egg is still registered as obtained. It just looks like a visual thing. I'm still fairly new here, so forgive me if this is something common with multi-form pokemon. I figured I'd just say something because I do use this page as a guide for which eggs I haven't hatched yet before I release a Pokemon.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've notice that Eiscue "Noice face" forme have a space. While there indeed "no ice" the lack of space in the original game make it looks like a pun! "Noice also spelled Nooice, is an accented version of the word "nice", used online as enthusiastic, exclamatory internet slang to declare approval or sarcastic approval of a topic or achievement. " - Know Your Meme definition. So basically it's both "No ice" face and a "noice" face!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Slurpuff's Pokedex entry is missing end of the sentence, currently it says: "Its sense of smell is 100 million times better than a human's, so even the faintest scent tells it about everything in the area. It's like it can see " The last sentence is unfinished, full sentence from Y / Alpha Sapphire says "It's like it can see with its nose!"
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Not sure if this is the best place to put this Calyrex's dex entry says "Ice Rider" and "Shadow Rider", but when you fuse Calyrex with either of the two horses, the Summary page for Calyrex just says "Calyrex [Normal Rider]"
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page