PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 293031

MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Morpeko Full Mode is listed as a Normal type in the dex when it should still be electric/dark
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
113/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
"Overwhelmed with affection for its trainer, upon Mega Evolution, their slime takes on poisonous properties in order to better protect them from harm." Mega Goodra's dex switches pronouns halfway through, making the subject confusion in the second half. It should be "Overwhelmed with affection for its trainer, upon Mega Evolution, its slime takes on poisonous properties in order to better protect them from harm." or "Overwhelmed with affection for their trainer, upon Mega Evolution, their slime takes on poisonous properties in order to better protect them from harm."
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

Potential Spoilers for a certain Galarian Forme that isn't on PFQ yet

Doing it just in case because I linked a certain Bulbapedia page

Koffing on PFQ evolves at Lv 34 while in the official games it evolves at Lv 35 (yes i just randomly noticed that when I was training my Koffing in AS and was wondering why it wasn't evolving yet xD)
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Jazzkat's AvatarJazzkat
Magmar is a Gen 1 pokemon but Magby, Magmar, and Magmortar are not in the Kanto Dex.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
I don't believe that's an error. Correct me if I'm wrong (staff), but to be consistent and not so confusing, Niet stuck entire Pokémon lines in the same regions. Not everyone who plays PFQ has played or knows much about the official games, and splitting entire lines up between all the regions would be confusing. Magmar was Kanto, Magby was Johto, Magmortar was Sinnoh. For a line, that's confusing to have them all in different areas, so they've all been put in the same region. In this case, the whole line is in Johto. There are a great deal of other Pokémon that don't follow the official games' regions as well, as Togekiss is in Johto (should be Sinnoh). Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are in Johto (should be Kanto), Roselia is in Sinnoh (should be Hoenn), Sylveon is in Kanto (should be Kalos) and so on. Hopefully that clears it up, but yeah, as an official game player it took some getting used to myself xD
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Maya's AvatarMaya
There are so many pages x.x Regarding this week's 'pink' tourney, Mareep is listed as White/Pink in colour, but the Bulbapedia page lists it as 'White'. It threatened to break my chain earlier, I was a bit confused. x.x
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I believe that's because of Mareep's shiny. Mareep's regular color is white in the dex while it's shiny is pink in the dex. I believe that's why you don't see Mareep on the list provided in the tournament link.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Maya's AvatarMaya
Ah, that would make sense, albeit Swirlix and Cutiefly have the same problem as listed as pink. Cutiefly's shiny is pink, yes, but Swirlix is that mocha brown so?
Looking through the Pokedex, I discovered something... For some reason, Porygon's line is in the Sinnoh Dex. Porygon originated from Kanto, so I'd think it would be in that Dex. Porygon2 comes from Johto. Only the final evolution, PorygonZ, comes from Sinnoh. Why's it like this with Porygon?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Keep looking. It's not the only one.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page