PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 293031

I think with Porygon, that's intentional. A lot of Pokemon are not in the correct dexes on PFQ, but I think they did that for a reason, maybe to make it less confusing for people new to Pokemon as a whole so they won't ask "why is Pichu in this region when it evolves into Pikachu?" Ofc I might be wrong but I think that's the reason why a lot of Pokemon aren't in the dex they were introduced in, like how the entire Eeveelution lines are listed in the Kanto dex here.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Porygon line (and several other lines) were put under Sinnoh to make Summon Items possible to unlock. Many Pokemon introduced in Sinnoh are either Legendary or evolututions of the Pokemon from earlier generations (which were moved to their pre-evolutions' regions). So yeah, it's intentional.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Eldegoss is appearing as a Normal Type even though it's a grass type as shown here -
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
Greetings. I will write some added pokemon's Korean name. wooloo=우르 dubwool=배우르 chewtle=깨물부기 drednaw=갈가부기 yamper=멍파치 boltund=펄스멍 gossifluer=꼬모카 eldegoss=백솜모카
Koreanraichu (=me) Cheddar cheese burn raichu Caramel raichu Nutella custard raichu
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
I'm pretty sure in the games flygon and its evolutionary line are in both Bug and Dragon egg groups, not just bug. This is the case according to bulbapedia and serebii at least.
The long road to my dream hunt: x18 / 1100
1.64% Cloned Sash progress
in addition to flygon's egg groups being changed from just bug to bug and dragon, the other pokemon who's egg groups were changed in generation 8 are: ralts, kirlia, gardevoir, and gallade: amorphous -> amorphous and human-like hawlucha: human-like -> human-like and flying bergmite and avalugg: monster -> monster and mineral noibat and noivern: flying -> flying and dragon
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Rolycoly egg description: "A grey Egg with light and dark grey patches. The shell is rough to the touch. " Random space between the period and quotation mark. Applin egg description: "A yellow-green Egg with a dark green bottom. It's surrounded by an air of fierceness" Missing period.
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
When I try to see appletun dex entry, I get this error: An internal error has occurred. Message: Resource file not found - img/dex/bodystyle/.png

Error Log

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
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

When I try to see appletun dex entry, I get this error: An internal error has occurred. Message: Resource file not found - img/dex/bodystyle/.png

Error Log

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
Was fixed, it just didn't have a body style set. My b for not setting it!

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

Rolycoly egg description: "A grey Egg with light and dark grey patches. The shell is rough to the touch. " Random space between the period and quotation mark. Applin egg description: "A yellow-green Egg with a dark green bottom. It's surrounded by an air of fierceness" Missing period.
These have been fixed as well, thanks for pointing them out.
nmp211990's Avatarnmp211990
I don't know if this is a Dex error or a Wiki error, but the Dex lists Seasonal Torterra as pure Grass while the Wiki page for the line lists it as Grass/Ground. I'm fairly certain it used to be Grass/Ground, but I could be remembering incorrectly.
Call me Nadia. Avatar created by me using Loren Sherman's Circuclar Gallifreyan Alphabet.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page