PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 293031

That did not answer my question... Actually, it only makes me think the Pokedex is a little inconsistent. Porygon makes even less sense now. Here's what I found out by keeping looking. Pikachu and Raichu debut in Kanto while its preevolution Pichu comes in Johto. The line is shown in the Kanto Dex, implying that placement is based on the Pokemon's first debut. This goes for Jigglypuff and Marill's baby forms as well as others. Magmar debuts in Kanto, with Magby debuting in Johto, and Magmortar debuting in Sinnoh. The line is shown in the Johto Dex, implying that placement is based on their first form. This is also true with Tyrogue's line and Elekid's line. Porygon debuts in Kanto, Porygon2 debuts in Johto, and PorygonZ debuts in Sinnoh. The line is shown in the Sinnoh Dex, which implies the line's placement is based on the final evolution. No other Pokemon is like this that I know of. So... what's the rule? Especially with Porygon, who doesn't seem to follow anything reasonable like Pikachu or Magmar. Why are we putting Porygon in Sinnoh as opposed to Kanto, where it first came from?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I'm not Niet so idk for 100%, but I thought Porygon was different to help even out the numbers a bit, since there's so many legendaries compared to regulars in Sinnoh. (this was back before Alola, which has even more lol)
That's definitely a plausible reason. Porygon probably won't be changing anytime soon, even though I'd be willing to argue for it, but I needed to at least mention this.
PaperDragon's AvatarPaperDragon
I had converted Gengar to it meaga form, and started wondering what mega forms I needed. I search my pokedex for Gengar and good not find a mega form listing of it. So it started looking through the Pokedex and found the group 'PokéFarm Q (Megas)'. When I look though it Gendar is missing from the Megas section - looks like it needs to be added to PokéFarm Q (Megas).
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Gengar isn't under Pokefarm Q (Megas) since Pokefarm Q megas consist of megas exclusive to PFQ/not canon in the main games. It should be under Gengar regular dex in the formes section.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
from an earlier thread: - riolu evolves with happiness at any time on PFQ when it should be only in daytime - electrike evolves at level 24 on PFQ when it should be 27 - koffing evolves at level 34 on PFQ when it should be 35
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

from an earlier thread: - riolu evolves with happiness at any time on PFQ when it should be only in daytime - electrike evolves at level 24 on PFQ when it should be 27 - koffing evolves at level 34 on PFQ when it should be 35
All of them got fixed. Electrike evolves at level 26 now.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The Aromatise variant have a body type when it should be like their counterpart, having two legs and arms too. Edit : looking at the concept art, while we could argue if spritzee have wings or not, this variant clearly does. If both of them have wings then should be their body type.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Pokedex says that Meltan can't evolve and that Melmetal isn't the evolution of anything.

Images of what im seeing

and
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
every arceus forme except fairy is in alphabetical order! shouldn't fairy be right above fighting, or was this intentional?
they/he avatar by me

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page