PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 293031

ChibiValy's AvatarChibiValy
On the Pokédex of Babaisy she appears before Ryumen and Ryudon when Babaisy+Chamobelle got released after them.

edit.: Pokédex description got fixed. Remain the other problem
Italy ● 31
25 June 1991
She/Her
● 🎮 ● 🎨 Boo&Woobat lover
credit
● BG from Mario Kart Tour ● F2U code by Gumshoe ● Other credits are on my About Me
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm going to point out that Totem Eucylph Q should be up with Gumairy and Eucylph instead of at the very bottom of the Dex. ^.^ When you can of course.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Seejey's AvatarSeejey
Scorbunny, Raboot and Cinderace have the "bipedal, tailess" body type in PFQ's PokéDex while they're "bipedal, tailed" elsewhere. It's important since body type is relevant for making breeding pairs and users might use other sources like sites that group Pokémon by body type to choose the best partner of another species as this line has a very unbalanced gender ratio.
pfp
official Pokémon sprite
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
assumedly inaccurate egg-group for sprigatito ^^
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
Shazi's AvatarShazi
You are correct, i will made that correction to sprigatito now. For a lot of the pokemon we had to operate on our best reasonable guess of their body shape when we initially out them into our database, it's inevitable we got a few wrong. We are actually going to be replacing a lot of dex entries with more recent entries, i'll be sure to check over galar's body shapes to make sure those are all correct too!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sofeek's AvatarSofeek
Spidops gender in the pokédex states it's genderless, when it should be 1:1 ratio.
Avatar made by Alexa1Alexa on DeviantArt, for my use only.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Sofeek

Spidops gender in the pokédex states it's genderless, when it should be 1:1 ratio.
Whoops, I didn't even think to look at that when double-checking!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Witch0fDoom's AvatarWitch0fDoom
Very niche error that may not be fixable/repeatable: Evolving a PF1 transfer quilava into a hisuian typhlosion doesn't register hisuian typhlosion into the pokedex. Even though he's in my own boxes, from my perspective Blaze's species is listed as "Unknown!"
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Transfers never register, this has always been true and isn't specific to Hisuian forms.
MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
Kecleon dex description is american english "Kecleon alters its body coloration to blend in with its surroundings, allowing it to sneak up on its prey unnoticed. Then it lashes out with its long, stretchy tongue to instantly ensnare the unsuspecting target." Correct "Kecleon alters its body colouration to blend in with its surroundings, allowing it to sneak up on its prey unnoticed. Then it lashes out with its long, stretchy tongue to instantly ensnare the unsuspecting target." missing u

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page