PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > PokéDex errors >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Not a direct error, but this line in Snowpoke's entry seems pretty repetitive: > Another belief is that it's just a normal Slowpoke just covered in snow. Snowking's entry gets cut off: "This Slowking is often seen more during the winter time, when there's snow on the ground, but has also been seen during other seasons thanks to it's s" Snow Vespiquen is cut off: "With the assistance of Snow Combee, Snow Vespiquen are said to rule over winter. Humans must beware of Snow Vespiquen's icy stare, or they will be tra" Again, not a direct error, but Wagell's is worded very weirdly. > "Wagell are most often seen sunbathing when the skies clear after the rain has fallen." Maybe something like "Wagell are often seen sunbathing when the skies have cleared after a rainstorm." or to that accord; basically, remove the prose. Same with Wagell, Bunbori's has odd word arrangement. > "This Pokémon is rarely seen. A colourful aura trails in its wake. It is considered a blessing to be witnessed." Something of "This Pokémon is rarely seen. A colourful aura trails in its wake, which is considered a blessing to see." maybe? I don't know, it might be me but its current entry is a mouthful.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page