PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 161718

Staryu's AvatarStaryu
master.pngc+.png
I'll miss seeing everyone's About Me's, but it does really help with the lag.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png
I guess that's a downside. If sprites and About Mes are needed, then you only have to open single parties. I think most people didn't look at either when mass party clicking anyway. Especially since the CSS that was thrown around the most before the update hid both anyway.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
I agree with rmcqu1, I definitely didn't ever bother looking at the About Mes nor trainers when mass clicking through parties. And actually, there's still the icon from the deltas available to see in the multiparties. There's just no glow, which would be a bit pointless almost due to the small size of the mini sprites unfortunately ;w; Most people would click through them before noticing the slight color glow behind the small sprites, especially if they have a skin with a low contrast to the delta glow colors ^^; Could always make a suggestion if enough people would care for that though, I'm sure a good number of delta collectors would at least ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
furina's Avatarfurina
grandmaster.pngb+.png
I actually love this compact option update! But just for some feedback: I noticed that I'm really inaccurate on mobile and sometimes happen to click on the name links of Pokémon/Eggs a bit too often, even if I don't directly click on the text ;___; I dunno if that's just me being clumsy or if others have the same problem, but at least I'm saying it now.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
tinyfruitbat's Avatartinyfruitbat
elite.png
Compact mode is very nice, I've noticed less lag! My main gripe is that party clicking still requires more mouse movement than field clicking, so still harder on my wrist. Using keyboard controls, a party click still requires moving the mouse ~5 times, to hover over eggs. That's for 6 interactions. Conversely, full stacked and sorted fields get you 40 interactions with either 1 or no mouse movement at all, assuming keyboard controls. I know party interactions still give you more points, but I've still noticed how much more wrist movement is involved. Obviously the best solution is for me to use custom CSS. Feels a bit like cheating though ;) I'm also very aware that this is something most people don't have to deal with, I'm not expecting to be pandered to. Just gonna take some getting used to I guess.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by tinyfruitbat

I know party interactions still give you more points
What do you mean? As far as I know, the only difference between party and field clicking is the egg timer.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png
Niet: "So, what effect did the Egg Timer switch have? Total interactions didn't change at all. It's still 10M to 15M per day. But Eggs hatched... 100k to 120k. That's three to four times as many Eggs hatched. ** Erratum: see Edit at the end of the post." I won't put the whole thing here case it's long https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/5107387
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I've only skimmed the last couple pages, so sorry if this is already discussed. I don't understand the purpose of the snap to bottom code for compact mode. I really liked the jump to top because it allowed me to play in split screen mode on Android, with a video on the top and party clicking on the bottom. This is probably a "me" problem, so I understand if you don't bring snap to top back, but honestly snap to bottom is causing me more trouble than good. Is anyone else finding it helpful instead?
MLEM's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMLEM
wikieditor.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

I've only skimmed the last couple pages, so sorry if this is already discussed. I don't understand the purpose of the snap to bottom code for compact mode. I really liked the jump to top because it allowed me to play in split screen mode on Android, with a video on the top and party clicking on the bottom. This is probably a "me" problem, so I understand if you don't bring snap to top back, but honestly snap to bottom is causing me more trouble than good. Is anyone else finding it helpful instead?
I figured this was just a me thing too! I very often have music on youtube playing on the top half while I click on the bottom and the snap was bothering me a bit too. Even just having a toggle for the snapping like before would be nice, since then I can just center the parties once and be good to go This new system works wonders otherwise though! The scroll was a huge bother on mobile before so compacting it like this is great!
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
summon_gen.png0/400
Idly collecting for Wo-Chien:
summon_w-c.png1/400
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
master.pngd+.png
I tried split screen and it worked well for me. It snapped into place and didn't move around at all after that. That may be because I'm using CSS though.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page