PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Why are we talking about this? This is not the suggestion thread, and as far as I'm aware there was no mention of changing the daily task rewards in the latest log.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
[question] Will the new type race sprites introduced in the original reboot announcement show up here at some point? I loved them.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

[question] Will the new type race sprites introduced in the original reboot announcement show up here at some point? I loved them.
I'm pretty sure I saw them in one of the images Niet shared for the new site. (I know this doesn't answer your question though)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

That screen cap was of the compact view for the reboot, unfortunately :(
LRT14's AvatarLRT14
Question here. So if there are any Fakemons/Variants that won't be in the new Pokefarm "project", will they be archived?
Gulp.
Hexables's AvatarHexables

QUOTE originally posted by LRT14

Question here. So if there are any Fakemons/Variants that won't be in the new Pokefarm "project", will they be archived?
If it helps, they've mentioned that it would be a site separate from PFQ and that they're planning on keeping PFQ up, so current fakemon/variants you have here should still be here. If you were asking about transferability, ignore my answer ^^'
~*My art dump*~~*My journal*~ Mantyke avatar and art store stamp are mine, little giftbox made by Animela!
KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
I mean I'm ok with the egg timer only working for party clicks, and I only click fields for the EXP share anyway. XD I wondered why I was getting so many more party clicks then I saw the reason why. xD
Dustox's AvatarDustox
I've been struggling with the egg timer for a unique reason, that I don't have stable or suitable internet, so opening new pages rather than clicking fields can be kinda tough sometimes. I'm used to this internet so it's mostly ok, I just wanted to bring that up somewhere!
all art used is official!
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by Dustox

I've been struggling with the egg timer for a unique reason, that I don't have stable or suitable internet, so opening new pages rather than clicking fields can be kinda tough sometimes. I'm used to this internet so it's mostly ok, I just wanted to bring that up somewhere!
This might not solve your issue, but it may help. Instead of clicking "open 10", click the "_____ users online" link next to it. On that page go to settings, and set it to "page size 50". Then click open all. This should cause it to load 50 users party pages at once, and hopefully this is easier for you than waiting for it to load every 10 people.
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

QUOTE originally posted by Dustox

This might not solve your issue, but it may help. Instead of clicking "open 10", click the "_____ users online" link next to it. On that page go to settings, and set it to "page size 50". Then click open all. This should cause it to load 50 users party pages at once, and hopefully this is easier for you than waiting for it to load every 10 people.
The site'll still load a new page every time you change parties, even with the open 50.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page