PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I understand a list of toggles is a bit overdone- I'm mainly talking about the "links getting too long" issue and such. I asume these things are able to be fixed within the code- right now, people fix these things with CSS, but someone admitted its a "temporary fix" If you use CSS, fine, I'm not mad, but consider newer users and people who don't use them, as well.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
The "long links" thing is actually on desktop too. It's been that way for a long time now actually, it's just more evident in the compact mode because it brings everything so close together. I think that was also me, that gave the code for that and called it a temporary fix. If it was in fact an issue. As I said though, make a suggestion and get support for it if it is an issue to you and others, Niet can't read the minds of all those newer users and people that are having trouble with it but not saying anything, and changing the whole site's code based on just a handful of people of around ten thousand having issues is a bit silly ^^; He might even be working on it already for all we know, if it doesn't come out by the next dev log update, then maybe make the suggestion then? People may not like to use CSS or even know how, there's guides on how to do it..But if you want to remain using base PFQ, then suggestions are the best way to get things changed, fixed, or adjustable, or the bug forum if you believe it to be a bug (error in the website's code) ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
I personally don't have the long link issue, but I'll consider making a suggestion.
MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
it can be replace Hypermode (Hm) advantage shiny hunt cap to daily task reward upgrade? Example Non-Hm Scour chain 1 3 assort of berry chain 2 3 accesories chain 3 1,500 credits chain 4 3 evolution items chain 5 3 tresure boxes Hm Scour chain 1-4 3 evolution items chain 5 3 tresure boxes or fossils
I'm afraid I don't understand. Do you mind explaining?
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
I believe what they were trying to say was to change the current daily scour tasks so that only HM get the evolution items, and lower the prizes for non-HM. They said it was an upgrade but their examples just downgrade non-HM users :L Also @Nekyasai, I remember reading that somewhere too. I'll see if I can find it.
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
From what I was getting, they wanted to swap the shiny cap on the Pokerader (35 for non HM and 40 for HM) for upgrades in daily rewards (interaction, egghatching and scours)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
My interpretation of the comment runs closer to selkir's - that the current Daily Rewards for scours be exclusive to HM havers, while non-HM havers get a chain of berries, accessories, credits, and THEN evo items and treasure boxes in that order. Thing is, no other daily task chain works like this, so I'm not sure what the benefit or even the mechanics of making that switch would be.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

QUOTE originally posted by MoriyaHiroaki

it can be replace Hypermode (Hm) advantage shiny hunt cap to daily task reward upgrade? Example Non-Hm Scour chain 1 3 assort of berry chain 2 3 accesories chain 3 1,500 credits chain 4 3 evolution items chain 5 3 tresure boxes Hm Scour chain 1-4 3 evolution items chain 5 3 tresure boxes or fossils
This gets absolutly no support from me. This is simply a downgrade to what non HM users get.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Yeah, I personally don't see the point of changing the daily task award and making it different for hm users and non-hm users. It sounds a bit punishing for non-hm users and I don't support that.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page