PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
The "long links" thing is actually on desktop too. It's been that way for a long time now actually, it's just more evident in the compact mode because it brings everything so close together. I think that was also me, that gave the code for that and called it a temporary fix. If it was in fact an issue. As I said though, make a suggestion and get support for it if it is an issue to you and others, Niet can't read the minds of all those newer users and people that are having trouble with it but not saying anything, and changing the whole site's code based on just a handful of people of around ten thousand having issues is a bit silly ^^; He might even be working on it already for all we know, if it doesn't come out by the next dev log update, then maybe make the suggestion then? People may not like to use CSS or even know how, there's guides on how to do it..But if you want to remain using base PFQ, then suggestions are the best way to get things changed, fixed, or adjustable, or the bug forum if you believe it to be a bug (error in the website's code) ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page