PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 12131415161718

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

Is there a way to set up a toggle for making About Me's visible, similar to mobile compact mode? I understand (and have said to others) that they were/are a major source of lag when multi-clicking users - but you had already put in a 'pre-load' feature way back for next parties (as with next fields), so those with fast enough devices (tablet, PC, newer phones) did okay. I ask because Most of my social connect, helping others, finding neat people, shops, art and threads comes from glancing at users About Me while clicking through (then stopping and reading the ones that catch my interest). And those things I listed are a HUGE part of my enjoyment while (over)playing this game - despite the obvious joys/benefits of mindlessly clicking for hours as well (not sarcasm - it really helps some days) xD (Note: I do not use nor have ever used user/custom CSS's, thus play the game as it's designed/arrives straight from the Server - at various times on a PC, tablet and mobile Tab). <Edit: I have almost never been drawn to explore connecting with a user based solely on something on their Trainer Card, certainly not while mass clicking anyways. Particularly with those Trainer Cards having enough information on them to possibly do so being such a tiny font size :P>
def. agree with this one! I like seeing people's about me's because I usually find their shops/journals/whatever through there! They're also just neat to look at sometimes; a lot of people on this site are really good with codes and know how to make stuff look awesome! I know that this was kinda addressed and that you can put a link to whatever you want to link in your trainer card, but that seems... I don't know the right word. Could be cramped perhaps? If you wanna put a link, and a description for the link (ex: shop [link]), and THEN put a message on top of that, it can be a bit...much. And even then, imagine if you wanted to put more than one link in there! Me, personally, I don't even try to read someone's TC if the text gets small, so I think it would be cool to have the option to see someone's about me while clicking rather than just turning it off altogether. This is just my opinion though. I do like the new mobile config because it makes clicking parties way faster! 5 mins over 15 mins will win every time.
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Porrim's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPorrim
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey guys, the new compact is great but is anyone else having an issue where people you've previously/already clicked are showing up in your "clickback"? I didn't want to report it if I was the only one it was happening to since it could just be my phone. I was confused when I couldn't click someone's party until I realized I already had.
Memento Mori.
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
grandmaster.pngc.png
Porrim I had that issue too, if i clicked their fields it went away though, as if it hadn't quite registered that i really had interacted with them until i clicked some of their field pokemon. It only happened with 1 or 2 people though, but yeah try clicking some of their field and see if they leave the clickback tab then.
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
grandmaster.pngc.png
I don't have issues with the "snapping back" thing, nor the link thing? It might just be a pc problem or my screen is big enough? I use mobile and no CSS. I'm just confused now as to what seems wrong. I'm having none of these issues at all xD I do wish phone users had the on/off toggle, though, incase you do care about the About Me section.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Auto-scroll is now a toggle.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
ultra.pnge+.png
I wasn't sure if I liked About Me being hidden, but now that I think of it, I can finally design mine without feeling guilty for slowing people down, so that's something haha. Thanks for the update. I was happy with changes to the Egg Timer since the beginning but it's become even better now.
MasterPlayer's AvatarMasterPlayer
ultra.png
Dear PFQ Staff, I was wondering if Summon Items will in the Sequel
Link to my Trade Shop here
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
master.pngc.png
As someone who has always experienced awful and near unplayable lag at reset, party clicking or mass clicking, I'm delighted to report that there's barely any lag for me at all now. I didn't really experience any at reset yesterday either, but wanted to see if today would be the same. I used to struggle to click even 10-20k in the first hour after reset, this time I managed to finish party clicking and clicking Pokerus in less than 10 minutes. Hopefully this holds up for MCW as well, thank you! :>
Tikru97's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTikru97
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by tessa

I actually love this compact option update! But just for some feedback: I noticed that I'm really inaccurate on mobile and sometimes happen to click on the name links of Pokémon/Eggs a bit too often, even if I don't directly click on the text ;___; I dunno if that's just me being clumsy or if others have the same problem, but at least I'm saying it now.
Now that you mention it, I also noticed this issue. Before the update I had to scroll while clicking, so my interactions were careful as I clicked all the eggs/pokemons individually. Now with the update I can click faster, but then I also run into the same issue as tessa. I accidentally click the name, the name streches/becomes longer and it's really hard to avoid clicking it again. I try my best to click as far on the right as I can, but it's very hard if the pokemon happes to have a sour or spicy preference. Then I have to slow down, so I don't make the mistake again. I would love if this would be fixed.
furina's Avatarfurina
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

QUOTE originally posted by tessa

I actually love this compact option update! But just for some feedback: I noticed that I'm really inaccurate on mobile and sometimes happen to click on the name links of Pokémon/Eggs a bit too often, even if I don't directly click on the text ;___; I dunno if that's just me being clumsy or if others have the same problem, but at least I'm saying it now.
Now that you mention it, I also noticed this issue. Before the update I had to scroll while clicking, so my interactions were careful as I clicked all the eggs/pokemons individually. Now with the update I can click faster, but then I also run into the same issue as tessa. I accidentally click the name, the name streches/becomes longer and it's really hard to avoid clicking it again. I try my best to click as far on the right as I can, but it's very hard if the pokemon happes to have a sour or spicy preference. Then I have to slow down, so I don't make the mistake again. I would love if this would be fixed.
You pointed it out really well, thanks! Someone shared a CSS code with me that makes the Pokémon/Egg names unclickable. However, it doesn't seem to work 100% on mobile. I'd love to see it implemented as an actual option, rather than a CSS one c: It would improve QoL a lot!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

Pages: 123··· 12131415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page