PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 161718

The second-second Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! I've been skimming through the pages and while I'm doing my best, I do fear that I may have missed some questions just because of the sheer amount of content that I had to go through.
selocon's Avatarselocon
[question] Would it be possible to increase the bonus for level 10 radar a bit, to make that a bit more worthwhile?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Cele's AvatarCele
[question] Will there be Custom CSS on the new site, so that codes to stack our party interaction buttons in an ugly but functional manner still work? :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I'm still concerned about having to move my mouse for party clicking- given I don't use CSS (and made the choise to keep it that way) - mostly because of my wrist. [question] Or suggestion- idk- Would it be possible to create a "switch" that stacks party slots? Kind of like how fields have "alliegn to grid", parties could have something like "stack party members"? It could effect all parties untill switched off. This just came to me at random. I havn't had a chance to think of pros and cons.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
[Question] If the whole point of changing the egg timer was to promote party clicking, then why is the solution to issues with party clicking, "Go back to field clicking"? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the change? Because as it is now, the "increased number of eggs hatched" from this change falls off pretty quickly after reset, since as you said, no reason to party click after the 1.5k. Shouldn't the system be fixed to solve this problem, as you guys said, pfq isn't built on self-reliance, but that is what that response sounds like.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Not exactly a question, but I'm wondering if the fact that in the two days that the new timer has been implemented, they've been Niet days, which would of course cause more eggs to be hatched, has been considered?
I'm admittedly confused as to where you got that - because it's decidedly wrong. I stated that as one of the *issues* of it, not a fix to it. The ISSUE is you can do 1.5k and you're done - that's why I also stated that we're going to be looking at other things to make Party Clicking more worth it in the long run and that we just want to get this right first before we move on. I'm just addressing this here because it's already been addressed and the question posed is based on incorrect information.
And yes, that has been considered. The last Niet day before the update had 40k eggs - that's still considerably less than the 120k we had this time.
[question] Reading about the existing keyboard controls gave me an idea - what about expanding them to have W/S be for moving between Pokemon within a profile, such that when you press W/S to move from Mon A to Mon B, you can now use your number keys to feed Mon B. I think it would dovetail nicely with the existing controls, and it would provide players who have concerns about their wrists or hands with a mechanism for moving between Pokemon without moving their wrist. I know W/S are usually for vertical movement, but in this case, "S" would bring you to the Pokemon to the right or below, depending on the current layout of your window, and "W" would bring you to the left or up. EDIT: Made a suggestion post similar to what I wrote here.
Sounds like a suggestion thread to me! (Please and thank you! <3)
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
This isn't a question as much as something to note. As much as a love the eggtimer system to bits. Its perfect right now. I have noticed my eggs hatching faster. There is something i want to mention. if the data stated in the log is recent its important to remember that 3 out of the 4 days its been in effect has either been niet or shazi days, which greatly effect the amount of eggs hatched. id really be interested in seeing the stats of the new eggtimer on days with no egg hatching bonus counters. [question] Niet said in the thread that the average number of interactions a day on the high end is 15 million. But i noted on sunday, not only a weekend day but also a day with shazi/sei/garth, arguably the bonuses that would encourge the most clickubg resulted in 14mil interactions. This just makes me wonder. Is the fabu friday bar too high? It shouldnt be something unobtainable in my opinion. we should be able to activate it sometimes atleast. but i havent seen it hit 100% in months.
Icon by me!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page