PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 161718

GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
really bad lag right now it seems
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
[Question] No speculation wanted, just a question. Will the ultra beast quest be fixed? That was one of the things I was hoping for for the reboot.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Welp. It was 2 weeks since the last update. I think it was a bit sudden scale... ^^"

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

(...) Finally, I'd like to just mention that we're doing several Dev Log posts close together to get the ball rolling, but gradually - over the next weeks and months - we'll be scaling it back to a more routine occurrence, possibly once per week. Just mentioning that now so there's no worry when we slow down the posts later on.
[Question]Sorry to be a bother but when will the next DevLog be? ^^"
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Yeah. I've... Had a very very bad couple of weeks and it's still ongoing but we're working through things. I'm actually working on this today since I've finally been able to sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time - I roll around a lot when I sleep and my right side is extremely tender right now. I'm basically in a constant dull pain and if I move then it gets worse, move in the wrong way and it spikes. It's not fun c': I'm not really all that sure how much I can say, honestly. If you want to know more then you're welcome to send me a PM - it's not that I mind talking about it, it's the content therein. It's nothing bad, as such, it's just the site rating and what-not. If other people are held to that standard, then I have to hold myself to that standard as well. Quick edit: I should note that this is of a personal nature, it's not specifically to do with our work here, so I didn't feel the need to publicly talk about it - again, I don't *mind*, I just didn't feel that it would be... Appropriate, I suppose, to divulge my personal life. Maybe I was wrong and being open about these things wouldn't be such a bad idea? I dunno. I'd have to cover it within the scope of the rules, even with that said, but it's food for thought on my part.

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page