PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Yeah. I've... Had a very very bad couple of weeks and it's still ongoing but we're working through things. I'm actually working on this today since I've finally been able to sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time - I roll around a lot when I sleep and my right side is extremely tender right now. I'm basically in a constant dull pain and if I move then it gets worse, move in the wrong way and it spikes. It's not fun c': I'm not really all that sure how much I can say, honestly. If you want to know more then you're welcome to send me a PM - it's not that I mind talking about it, it's the content therein. It's nothing bad, as such, it's just the site rating and what-not. If other people are held to that standard, then I have to hold myself to that standard as well. Quick edit: I should note that this is of a personal nature, it's not specifically to do with our work here, so I didn't feel the need to publicly talk about it - again, I don't *mind*, I just didn't feel that it would be... Appropriate, I suppose, to divulge my personal life. Maybe I was wrong and being open about these things wouldn't be such a bad idea? I dunno. I'd have to cover it within the scope of the rules, even with that said, but it's food for thought on my part.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page