PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
This isn't a question as much as something to note. As much as a love the eggtimer system to bits. Its perfect right now. I have noticed my eggs hatching faster. There is something i want to mention. if the data stated in the log is recent its important to remember that 3 out of the 4 days its been in effect has either been niet or shazi days, which greatly effect the amount of eggs hatched. id really be interested in seeing the stats of the new eggtimer on days with no egg hatching bonus counters. [question] Niet said in the thread that the average number of interactions a day on the high end is 15 million. But i noted on sunday, not only a weekend day but also a day with shazi/sei/garth, arguably the bonuses that would encourge the most clickubg resulted in 14mil interactions. This just makes me wonder. Is the fabu friday bar too high? It shouldnt be something unobtainable in my opinion. we should be able to activate it sometimes atleast. but i havent seen it hit 100% in months.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page