PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

MLEM's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMLEM
wikieditor.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

I've only skimmed the last couple pages, so sorry if this is already discussed. I don't understand the purpose of the snap to bottom code for compact mode. I really liked the jump to top because it allowed me to play in split screen mode on Android, with a video on the top and party clicking on the bottom. This is probably a "me" problem, so I understand if you don't bring snap to top back, but honestly snap to bottom is causing me more trouble than good. Is anyone else finding it helpful instead?
I figured this was just a me thing too! I very often have music on youtube playing on the top half while I click on the bottom and the snap was bothering me a bit too. Even just having a toggle for the snapping like before would be nice, since then I can just center the parties once and be good to go This new system works wonders otherwise though! The scroll was a huge bother on mobile before so compacting it like this is great!
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
summon_gen.png17/400
Idly collecting for Wo-Chien:
summon_w-c.png2/400
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page