PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 161718

Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
The new update really did help with the loading issues...like there is virtually none, clicking 50 list goes by so fast now wow.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
In the nicest way possible - your CSS will have been for the old layout, which now has changed. This means your CSS is incompatible and needs updating if you wish to keep using it. If the base layout changes then these kind of things will happen. This is actually why Niet tries to avoid layout changes like these but... Well, it was necessary. You'll need new CSS, timid. Sorry!
Rhylexa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRhylexa
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
Update is definitely easier clicking although it looks a little weird having the small sprites fit nicely on the platform while the eggs look like they’re too big for the platform :x And it will be sad not seeing about me anymore. I occasionally looked through them while clicking back users to see the pretty art or templates or if they have random words or phrases that catch my eye. With this part of the update, the only about me I’ll be seeing would be whoever the Pokerus host is. ^^”
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
grandmaster.pngc.png
[Question] Would it be possible to use this icon when a pokemon hold a item in the compact mode?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Hexables's AvatarHexables
champion.png
I gotta second what Silent-Wolf said, I love this update (and will probably be turning my main party CSS off because of it tbh). I used to basically need the CSS because of the lag that loading a ton of pictures caused, which isn't helped by potato sattelite internet but it's very nice and compact now :D That being said, I'm a LITTLE sad about about-me's for the same reason as Silent but I've had those taken out with CSS for about a week so I'm getting used to it. I also figured that might be part of the lag, so I'm kinna glad they're out? idk, i have mixed feelings on that bit.
~*My art dump*~~*My journal*~ Mantyke avatar and art store stamp are mine, little giftbox made by Animela!
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just want to make a quick note about this: the entire set of "big trainer" images is 752 files, totalling 6.4MB -- this works out to about 8.5Kb per image on average. They are then cached forever, so you need only download them once the first time you see any particular layer image. Trust me, the trainer images were not hurting your data plan at all. I made very sure of that. Now the content of the About Me on the other hand... let's just say not everyone is as scrupulous about their image compression as us!
(Sweats in unscrupulousness with image compression). I can vouch for that one, it's likely the About Mes eating all your data if my About Me is anything to go by ☠ Thanks for bringing that to my attention actually, I think those that know what they're doing ought to deal with that a bit better! (Sorry to everyone who's had to deal with my ~500Kb About Me T^T) Just imagine how much data you'd be eating up from About Mes alone now that we need to click around 250 full parties for a lv10 egg timer. Most users' that have images will likely only be around 30Kb max on average, but that'd still be over 7MB total which is more than every combination of the trainer images combined! Let alone when outliers like my own are mixed into the bunch. Sorry! ;A; Niet's compact mode is very recommended by me if you are in fact using your mobile data xD We can always make a suggestion for a toggle button for About Mes if enough people would rather be able to view them, but honestly I think this update was very useful for mobile users and will just need a little getting used to..Thank you Niet! ♥
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
I actually quite like this update. While it takes a bit getting used to, mostly in that the xp bars are no longer shown, they were never really necessary, even if it was nice to see them. While I understand why the party sprite is shown, since not all sprites have been made (like the melan for all sprites), it is a bit of a shame when party clicking that you can't see the full brilliance. I ran across a person with a full melan party, only identifiable by the stars, but it is easy to hop over to their profile and look at the full sprites; before going back to party clicking. The only other relatively minor issue, is the link to pokemon summary pages, goes across the entire thing, so it is easy to accidentally double-click and get sent to the summary page. It just requires a bit of adjustment and being careful when clicking. I really like this update because it eliminates scrolling, which I really appreciate.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
This update makes me want delta minisprite markers of some sort more, honestly. I have lots of deltas with nice colors. It's a shame that if they're in my party mobile users can't see them
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

This update makes me want delta minisprite markers of some sort more, honestly. I have lots of deltas with nice colors. It's a shame that if they're in my party mobile users can't see them
They should still be able to see them in profile view. It's just compressed in profile multilinks.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
That's what I meant ^^; I don't get party clicks that aren't muticlicks practically ever.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page