PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 161718

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Personally I would love if you made a discussion thread and did a poll or two about the situation. I would prefer if adopts were boosted for all shelter passes, not just a new shelter pass. C is obviously not included, as you said.
I think it's been five days for now? So two more days before I do it. But anyone is allow to open an discussion anyway, it's mostly just to see if it make a difference for me first. For now I've see that my eggs are most likely to hatch like, at 2am server time. But it's kinda the hours where I go to sleep (it's 10pm currently) so when I'm up, interactions are "normal" again, so I don't see a big difference and have trouble to finish my pass star as usual. xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
awkwardEffigy's AvatarawkwardEffigy
Honestly the new egg timer seems just seems to me like a way more tedious task then it really should be. I get its suppose to encorage people to do less feild clicking and interact more but good gracious happy gilmoring crist is it annoying. Party clicking at least to me. Is slower and less eficient then just simply clicking field clicking. [This is a matter of opinion]
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Holy cow! I love this new update. I'm using mobile most of the time and this helps a lot. I can interact with people's parties so fast. :) Edit: Nevermind! It seems to work now.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I quickly tried out the update, and it seems to be helping. We'll have to see how it does at reset with the increased lag then.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Pilicious's AvatarPilicious
I like the compact view for sure, makes clicking on mobile waaay easier... I don't necessarily agree with removing the about me's from the multi-profile view though, as someone who uses pretty much the multi-profile view exclusively, I do like to read the about me's fairly often, with their removal, unless I go out of my way to read each person's about me, then I'm gonna be rarely seeing them. And considering they are already at the bottom of people's profiles, I don't see how it really speeds up clicking but by a second of two at the most by just not loading it. I'm going to miss reading others about me's.
I commissioned my Avatar from Surgary Violet on Tumblr. She can be found here. Thank you for reading my signature.
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
Yes! Yes! YES! Thank you SO MUCH this works great!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@pilicious While i agree with the sentiment, with the amount of users complaining about lag i think it was a necessary change. Its a bit unfortunate but people can see possibly see about me on desktop at least:)
Icon by me!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Pilicious

I like the compact view for sure, makes clicking on mobile waaay easier... I don't necessarily agree with removing the about me's from the multi-profile view though, as someone who uses pretty much the multi-profile view exclusively, I do like to read the about me's fairly often, with their removal, unless I go out of my way to read each person's about me, then I'm gonna be rarely seeing them. And considering they are already at the bottom of people's profiles, I don't see how it really speeds up clicking but by a second of two at the most by just not loading it. I'm going to miss reading others about me's.
This was done due to concerns about loading speed that were brought up. You're welcome to bring this up in a Suggestion to gauge if a wide enough slice of the community agrees with you. I'm open to bringing it back either way (in this case, the "update" would be as simple as deleting the `if( !$is_multiview)` line of code).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
I love the compact view so much better. It makes it so much easier to do interactions one handed on my phone. Especially when my toddler is crawling all over me.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 48 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Elwine's AvatarElwine
I'm a bit late to the party here. I have to say I am one of the few that really enjoys the new egg timer. It caught me off guard at first, but once I realized what was going on I was very happy! I usually only mass click fields when I am at home on my computer, as the number keys make it much quicker and easier for me. Yet when I am at work on my breaks I use my phone, and with my limited time I would party click. I noticed tho that not many people would actually click me back. This new way is actually helping me and my pokemon (not eggs) gain exp. Making evolving them less tedius.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page